to kiss you for real

A Kiss to Confess

 

It was after the Super Show concert was done and the members were heading back to the hotel when the magnae felt really annoyed and pouted his lips cutely. (Imagine that the cute-plump-pink-lips were pouting, damn! That was so tempting to every human being for God’s sake!).

 

Kyuhyun gave Siwon death glares whenever Siwon got closer to him which earned a deep frowned on Siwon’s face. Well, the rest of the members were being aware of the strange behavior of the magnae but they would let it go that time, they were too exhausted to interfere, as if both Siwon and Kyu were not doing those ridiculous things a whole time.

 

Day passed and Kyuhyun still gave Siwon silent treatment.

Even Donghae could swear if Kyuhyun’s glare could kill someone, then who the hell knows how many times Siwon died. It was countless.

 

Everyone knew that Siwon loves skinship to any members. But everyone did realize too that if it came to Kyuhyun, the magnae, then the skinship Siwon did was a lil bit too much.

 

 (Heechul: “a lil bit too much? Who the hell are you kidding? That’s definitely too much! Simba also almost ravishes Kyu everytime he got a chance to get near with the magnae!” LOL)

 

Not minding how many times Kyu refused it or ignored it and shooed him away (with harsh and rude words, or even pushed him) Siwon was never ever tired to tease Kyuhyun and chased him in a way that normal people wouldn’t do. Well, who dared to mess up with the evil magnae actually? (Siwon wasn’t counted of course!!) He would gave you pay back in a way that you couldn’t even forget in your dear life. Nick name represents behavior and manner, doesn’t it? and being well known as the ‘evil’ magnae sure had its own reason.

 

At dorm

It was pretty much late when Siwon finally could go back and finish all of his schedules. The other members were busy watching drama in the living room, while Wookie and Yesung were doing the dishes, and Kyuhyun was playing his beloved game-as known as-starcraft in his room.

Siwon entered the room, looking so tired but still could manage to greet people warmly as he walked to the kitchen grabbed a glass of cold water to moisten his throat. He was done filming and shooting and all he wanted to do was giving himself a reward. By means of reward here was short, yet so delicate, nice, good night kisses which mostly like a peck, a very short one, on his cheeks from the magnae.

 

Siwon didn’t know how but whenever he kissed Kyuhyun, vice versa, he would feel happy and safe and great. It felt so right and sweet.   Not to mention that he could see Kyu’s blushing face which is so adorably cute, and his shyness (which is so not like him) and many others.

 

Siwon decided to talk to Kyu. He didn’t want the magnae kept avoiding him for his own good.  So here he is, in Kyu’s room, totally ignored because Kyu was wearing his earphone.

 

Siwon sat down beside Kyuhyun and purposely rest his big arm on Kyu’s waist, which made Kyuhyun jumped from shockness.

“The hell you are doing Siwon!” Kyu shouted.

“It’s Siwon hyung, baby….” Siwon nuzzled his nose on Kyu’s hair which smelled like an apple.

“Go away you freak!! And don’t baby me! I ain’t your baby for God’s sake!’ Kyu did try his best to resist but it failed. Well, Siwon was so persistent enough not to let Kyu go.

“Why are you mad at me baby Kyu? Siwon asked. Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh before answering that stupid question.

 

 

“Look hyung, I know you love doing skinship and being a hugger or kisser to anyone of the member. And I don’t really care about that.

But what I care is that why you always cling to me. You always ask me for pecks or kisses, or you just hug me like this. And this is too much!

Especially when you forced me to kiss you on the stage, I know it’s all about giving fanservice, but come one, you are too exaggerating things Siwon hyung.

You chased me around and that’s just stupid.

I mean comparing to other members, why on earth you seem like to embarrass me? You know I hate skinship, why do you always do that? Why me? Why me all out the members?” Kyu took a deep breath after saying his long monologue. He pushed Siwon aside and looked at Siwon at his eyes.

 

Siwon stared at him strangely.

“What..? Did I say wrong?” Kyu was getting nervous under Siwon’s intense gaze.

 

Siwon smiled, well grinned to be exact, at Kyuhyun.

“You really want to know why I love to chase you around. Asking a kiss for you? You really want to know that?” Kyuhyun failed to notice the low and husky voice Siwon made.

 

“uh huh.” Kyu said not really understood what he got himself into.

Kyu just raised his eyebrow when Siwon got closer to his face.

Siwon’s hand was on Kyu’s back head, preventing him to turn away and his other hand pulled Kyu’s body closer to him.

 

Gently, Siwon pressed his lips against Kyu’s. Kyu’s eyes widen for a sudden act of Siwon. yes, they did kisses many times, but it was just a short kiss on the cheek, not lips.

Siwon rubbed his lips on Kyu’s, feeling all the sweetness of the plump lips everyone could dream of, he knew that he wanted this. And only God knew how many times he had been dreaming of kissing Kyu for real. He didn't rush, but instead took his time feeling the softness he'd been dreaming about for years. Gentle kisses were all he allowed himself at first.

Siwon kept pressing his lips, it a lil bit. He sealed himself on the kiss, not wanting to separate it, not wanting to let go, just treasuring the moment and  savoring the feeling of Kyu’s soft lips.

The kiss was nothing but a seal. A seal Siwon made for Kyu.

 

When they finally broke the kiss, Kyuhyun was opening his eyes slowly, trying to understand what they were really doing. Where this would lead them be.

 

“I did those stupid actions of clinging onto you, chasing around you, pecking you on stage because I don’t know whether you will allow me to kiss you for real or not. Whether you will push me aside if you realize my feeling for you and I can’t bear with it.

 

So all I could do was stealing a kiss or two when we are on stage, because you wouldn’t run away.

I am sorry for being so selfish Kyu.”

That’s it, Siwon already said those and there was no turning back. He massaged his temple, anticipating for Kyu’s reaction. Kyuhyun’s silent treatment was worse than his harsh words.

 

Kyu gulped down.

“So, what’s the meaning of this kiss, Siwon hyung?” he asked softly, looking Siwon straightly in his deep intoxicating eyes.

 

 

“ I will try to understand if you find me disgusting after this, but, I’m in love with you. “ Siwon said weakly, he didn’t want to lose Kyuhyun. but, he already did all he could. All his attentions, all his sweet gestures, all things he did to Kyu was just a real evidence that he loved the magnae that all the members already knew.

 

Siwon sighed deeply,closed his eyes. He would accepted it if Kyu didn’t love him in the way he did. maybe it would take time. but at least, he already confessed it. he was about to stand up to leave the room when he felt Kyu’s hand tugged his shirt, pulling him down.

 

“That’s what I thought…” Kyu said, smilling to Siwon sweetly. He pressed his lips against Siwon’s.

Siwon could feel Kyuhyun was smiling in the kiss when the magnae said, “I love you too hyung.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*one shot fic to refresh my mind before continuing my multichaptered fic (let me hold on you and coagulation) LOL. I find myself so desperate for loosing the chapters on ‘let me hold on you’. TT.TT.