Liar (O.S)

Liar
Please log in to read the full chapter

Liar

 

 

 

Lying on his teenage bed, at his parents' house with whom he had spent the week, Baekhyun smiled to hear the words of Jongin, his boyfriend for almost a year now.

Stayed in the dorm with other members of the group, who had not gone to their families. He was telling him that he missed him terribly and it was sweet to Baekhyun's heart, who was also looking forward to seeing him again:

[…

"-Are you coming back tomorrow?" Jongin asked, praying Baekhyun hadn't decided to extend his trip.

“-Yes, tomorrow morning.

“-Ah…I miss you so much. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. These six days have been long, like Hell.

"-It's been a long time for me too. I would like you to come with me next time. My mother would very much like to know you better.

" -It's true ?

" -Of course.

"-Well...I agree with that idea, if you don't mind."

" -Oh no. Not at all, quite the contrary. I would very much like to pass this new stage of our couple. I love you and I want to share this with my family.

"-Then we will do…I love you too. I love you like crazy and I miss you. Can't wait tomorrow.

"-I should be there soon enough though. I get on my train at five in the morning and will arrive at the apartment… let’s say… around half past six with the taxi ride… you will still be sleeping.

" -Nevermind. If I'm still sleeping, you'll know where to find me. If this week hasn't made you forget the way, of course. He said amused.

“-I will never forget the path that leads me to your bed.

Jongin burst out laughing and Baekhyun laughed too.

"-That's right...who would forget the road to Nirvana once they've discovered it? joked the dancer, amused.

"-Hey! You're bragging there!

"-Yep! If I don't do my praise, who will?

"-Well I can see someone... Me!" He said with a big smile.

" -It's true ? Do you have any praise for me? He said in a soft voice.

" -Heaps. You're the best. He whispered, feeling himself blushing to say such a thing to him and feeling a certain excitement.

"-Hmmm...don't shout it from the rooftops, it might make people envious."

"-As long as they stay at the envious stage, they can envy whatever they want... But I don't share.

" -Oh ! So possessive...

“-Totally possessive.

"-I love... Can I say the same?"

" -Yes quite.

“-So come back to me quickly… I have Heaven to show you around again, there are places I haven’t shown you yet.

Baekhyun burst out laughing again.

"-You're not going to be able to put on your favorite t-shirt with a big-head like that anymore.

"-I don't need my favorite t-shirt to make love to you. He said in a tone, both hoarse and soft that made Baekhyun shiver with a new wave of excitement.

" -Tomorrow morning…

"-Don't let me down.

" -No chance.

“-I love you Baekhyun.

" -I love you.

"-Good night and don't dream too much of me."

"-It's never too much. Good night Jongin, see you tomorrow.

" -See you tomorrow.

" -Kiss.

" -Kiss.

"-Bye.

...]

Putting his phone on his bedside once hung up, Baekhyun wrapped himself in his blankets. He was even more eager to find him now! But he was going to have to get up early to catch his train and he wasn't sure he'd be able to sleep until it was four o'clock and he had to get up.

For his part, Jongin came out of his room and met Kyungsoo in the hallway.

"-Are you talking to yourself now? The latter asked, stopping next to him, his hand brushing his arm.

"-No, I was on the phone with Baekhyun. He said, pulling away a little, to cut off the contact without seeming to do so.

"-Oh... When is he coming home?"

" -Tomorrow morning.

“-Ah… Well, the calm will have been short-lived. He said mockingly, before heading to his bedroom door and entering.

"-Well me, I can't wait. Jongin whispered, scurrying into the kitchen, getting himself a big chocolate.

...

"-What's that sad face? Junmyeon asked seeing him enter the room.

" -It's nothing. Just Soo who saying .

“-On Baek I presume.

“-Hmm. He said, pouring milk into a big mug.

"-You should ignore him.

" -That's what I do. But I still hear. I can't do anything about it.

"-I know that, but he's just jealous.

"-That doesn't excuse anything. He said as he mixed powdered chocolate into his milk. He doesn't interest me and never has. I love Baekhyun and the thoughts of this jerk, his meanness towards Baek bother me. And I inform you as a leader, that one day he may take my fist in the face, if he goes too far or if he attacks Baekhyun directly.

"-You wouldn't do that.

" -We'll see. Only the future will tell us.

" -Avoid.

"-I won't premeditate anything, don't worry. But I'll warn you anyway. He said drinking his chocolate, leaning against the counter.

"-Well, at least don't do that on the eve of a show. He said with a smirk. In the meantime, I will try to talk to him, to reason with him. Junmyeon said getting up from his chair to leave. I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow Jongin.

"-See you tomorrow Jun, have a good night.

" -Good night.

Suho then left and Jongin leisurely drank the rest of his chocolate, a smile on his face, thinking of his boyfriend's impending return.

He then finishes his cup and puts it in the bottom of the sink, before heading for his room, turning off the last lights of the dormitory in his path.

Then, having first taken a shower, he went to bed and fell asleep rather quickly, despite the excitement of the next day which possessed his whole being.

The whole dormitory then became, silent, but not everyone was sleeping… And when, after an hour, Sehun quietly left his room to slip into Junmyeon's, it was only a few minutes before getting up of the sun, that another silhouette slipped into the darkness of the apartment, to also migrate to another room, without anyone noticing it.

.

Blinking to get used to the brightness of the first rays of the sun, Baekhyun hugged his backpack with a smile, facing the glass building of their dormitory, while the driver put his suitcase next to him and got away bowed to take leave.

" -Finally. He said quietly, before throwing his bag over his shoulder and grabbing the handle of his luggage to enter the building.

He was so happy to be back that he was almost euphoric.

He then typed the code for the door leading to the landing of the elevators and climbing into the cabin which was already downstairs, he quickly found himself on the right floor and in a few steps, in front of their door.

He then opened it, silently so as not to wake anyone at this early hour. Six-thirty is too early in the rest period, he could well lose his life if he made too much noise, he thought amused. He then took away of his shoes, his jacket and put his luggage aside, with the idea of ​​taking care of it later, and it was on tiptoe that he headed for the bedrooms, in order to join that of Jongin, a huge smile on his lips.

But his smile evaporated the second he closing the door behind him, eyes fixed on the bed, realized that a second figure loomed under the sheets.

Heart clenched in pain and incomprehension, staring fixedly at his sleeping boyfriend, Baekhyun took a few steps forward and Kyungsoo, who thus turned out to be the second person, rolled over and hugged Jongin, who groaned in satisfaction, to feel the arms of the other, around him.

"-Hmmm you're hot… He sighed in a hoarse sleepy voice, which pierced Baekhyun's heart.

Looking all around him, not really knowing what to do in such a situation, he then laid his eyes on the desk next to him and on the pile of books that Jongin loved so much, before grabbing one and throwing it away in anger about his traitorous

Please log in to read the full chapter