tbd

TBD
Please log in to read the full chapter

They met at the beginning of spring semester. They had so many mututals that the moment felt ineveitable. A colliding of two worlds that was bound to happen at one point or another. They had exchanged words before. Polite conversation, pleasent smiles, and meaningless compliments that follow running into someone you don't really know after they've just performed at a showcase. At least, that's how Nayeon saw all of their past interactions. Two ships sailing by in the middle of the tonight, crossing paths here and there but never docking at the same port.

That is, until the moment they crashed.

The first time the two crossed paths was at a team bonding event. They were both members of the same Kpop organization, an organiztion that created a platform for members to join together to cover dances or songs or both. Nayeon had been involved in the organization for the past 3 years, and Mina for the past 2, but this was the first time they would be working on a cover together. Jihyo was leading the project and had suggested that the nine girls gather together before working on their semester long project in order to get to know one another.

A group chat was made, restraunt ideas where thrown out and shot down, until they had finally decided on a korean barbeque place near campus that was cheap and close enough to gurantee everyone would go, but not so cheap that they would be getting food poisoning the next day. Honestly, Nayeon was excited to go to the bonding event. She had been in the org for the past 3 years, and eventhou

Please log in to read the full chapter