loving and longing

every version of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: just a little fluff for absolutely no reason - i may have rushed this sadly but my brain is not braining but i wanted some fluffy wenrene before i pop back over to work and i wanted a clean slate for when i update bae's in a few days; i'm glad that i was able to write a bunch for the anniversary anyway and i hope that i can think of some other prompts to inspire me or those ones that i didnt get to i can take a step back from and come back with a willingness to take on the challenge - anyway thanks for your support friends!

prompt from coke_zero - Switzerland!irene + zimzalabim!wendy = lecturer irene x CEO wendy

 

“Oh my god, she’s here again.” 

“Is she?!” 

“Right in the back!” 

“How is she even here? Is she actually in this class or is she just messing around?” 

“Well she could be auditing it?” 

“Why would the CEO of Son Industries be auditing an Advanced Bio class?”

“Because she’s trying to learn?” 

A loud laugh erupts. 

Professor Bae stops talking and looks in their direction. It’s too bad the couple sit in the middle of the lecture hall because her stern look draws attention from the rest of the class. The glint of her glasses from the laptop screen before her makes her look more severe. 

The one that had let out a laugh has covered while the one next to her pretends not to have said anything. 

Instead of lingering, the professor gives them a warning look before she continues to talk. 

It doesn’t stop her from noticing the woman that sits in the second to last seat of the lecture hall though. Irene bites back an exasperated sigh because the false student looks ridiculous. Even in her nice white loose portofino shirt and casual jeans, the woman is sitting there with some ridiculous 8-bit cut sunglasses. Can she even see out of them?

At least she isn’t disruptive. 

After twenty minutes of lecturing, answering questions, Irene sees the woman at the corner of her eyes, sitting very still, arms crossed. With a gentle bob of her head, chopping black hair falling forward to cover some of her face, Irene can tell she’s asleep. It doesn't bother her much. She is a bit of a distraction for her students because she can still hear some whispers and see some glances but the woman also remains unbothered. 

Eventually the lecture ends and a few students linger to clarify some material with Irene. Irene has time because it’s her last lecture of the day, but then she sees the woman wake up. 

The woman hops down the stairs to meet Irene at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter