Museum of Venus

Museum of Venus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



 

____










 

Sitting and waiting patiently Miyeon was faced with just yet another internal crisis. The one that has been plaguing her mind recently and never left her since, always there to whisper temptation and desire into her wide open ears. The thought of it made her red again and she shook her head in hope of chasing these newfound ideas away. 



 

She wasn’t needy. Certainly not. 




 

No, she was simply… frustrated ? 




 

She sighed as it sounded wrong in her head. She didn’t want to be this way or at least wished she wasn’t. Of course, she was a teenager or rather a new adult now and had those fantasy thoughts swimming about in her mind but she also felt very shy and embarrassed to even think of them. 




 

Well.. she had everything she could wish for. 



 

A lovely girlfriend who was as sweet as honey but looking damn so innocent. Well, yeah, what did you even imagine of Yeh Shuhua? The literal goddess on earth. While sure, she wasn’t always so kindness of heart and benevolent soul (she was 80% of the time) that girl had a mischievous and prankster side that had the talent to drive every single one of their friends to the edge of insanity. Miyeon included as she was on the front line of the receiving end of those mischiefs. But that was part of the charm that Yeh Shuhua had and she wouldn’t want it any other way. It made the pale maiden’s care and affection towards her twenty times sweeter and wholesome. 



 

Surprisingly enough, not only she was in a relationship with that said maiden but they were together for a little over 3 years now to everyone’s surprise. To say Miyeon was blessed would be an understatement. No one thought they would last and while they had their ups and downs like any other couples, they worked it out well. Those moments only served to strengthen their bond. 




 

Yet, something was a little bothering now. At least for Miyeon and who would have thought that this was going to be her biggest existential crisis in their long and healthy relationship. 




 

What was bothering exactly ? 




 

Well… just the… 



 

Miyeon ruffled her hair in pure frustration as she couldn’t even form a viable thought without sounding… weird. Her own cheeks were a little red and lord she wished she wasn’t that weak against the product of her mind. 




 

No, she definitely is deep in love with Shuhua. That wasn’t a question to begin with. 




 

But, that was also part of the issue. 




 

She was so head over heels for the younger one that she just wanted more… right, more is the word. 




 

“Unnie ? You okay here ?” Shuhua asked, bringing the older of the two back from her internal war against demons.





 

The Taiwanese placed the piping hot chocolate drink on the low table of the living room where Miyeon was sitting on that navy blue couch. 




 

“Yes. Why are you asking ?” The now university student smiled her infamous silly grin while opening her arms so Shuhua could sit and snuggle on her side, something the younger one immediately acted upon, throwing herself right next to her first with a thump. 





 

“You looked bothered.” Shuhua simply replied, leaning on her girlfriend as she cuddled her with her own warm cup in her hands.





 

“It’s nothing…” Miyeon shrugged as she softly kissed the top of Shuhua’s head. Smiling at the memories of past Shuhua grumbling and whining at the display of affection. Going as far as trying to avoid those very same kisses.




 

“Hmm.” The black haired maiden shook her head no while looking up and puckering her lips with those eyes that seemed to hold a piece of the galaxy. There was her girlfriend now, even asking for a peck when a few years ago she would run away from them. It started as a joke for Miyeon, then a mission to make her accept the pecks and now she’ll proudly say that she had successfully won. 




 

The latter chuckled at the silliness of the situation, considering their past this felt funny, while giving what her girl was asking for, a soft and gentle peck on her lips. Too short.




 

However Shuhua simply beamed at her as she sipped on her hot chocolate only to whine like a real baby and complain about how it burnt her tongue. She was but a baby trapped in a teenager’s body, a beautiful one at that, Miyeon had come to learn. 





 

“Be careful dummy.” Miyeon sighed as her girlfriend just sheepishly stuck her tongue out… it was indeed reddish. 





 

The older of the two simply stared, the pinkish lips being so tempting, just in front of her and it would just take her to close the distance to simply get what she wanted. Yet, it would also take a lot on her own bravour and shamelessness which was probably inexistant. 




 

“You’re staring.” Shuhua pointed out and Miyeon only meekly shook her head a no. To whom the question was as she pushed down yet again the little devil on her shoulder. Her girlfriend was pure and innocent, if the year long struggle to make her accept simple kisses wasn’t enough of a statement. Sigh. 






 

MIyeon could only watch as her girlfriend simply put her cup next to hers on the table and stood up to stretch her long milky limbs, under very attentive and curious eyes. It was fairly silent except for the low sound coming from the tv, a random show airing. They didn’t really have enough time to settle down since they just came back from their date, just a small stop at a famous coffee shop before deciding to just go to Miyeon’s place and watch a movie. She knew that movies was one of Shuhua’s favourite ways to relax as she had a passion for acting. 




 

Right, it was supposed to be a chill and relaxing afternoon, just movies and snacks as the two would cuddle each other to death. That was the plan.  




 

What she didn’t expect however was for her very own innocent and pure lover to sit on her lap and straddling her. Miyeon’s hands instinctively latched on the small of her waist as she looked up with wide eyes only to be meet with the younger one subtly tilting her head with a very pointed gaze.




 

“Unnie, now tell me what’s up with you.” Shuhua demanded with more seriousness. She had noticed how her lover has been a little out of it these days, even her friends gave her hints of something that may trouble her. 




 

“Uh ?” Honestly…. Miyeon’s mind had shut down the moment Shuhua had sat on her lap. Her hair falling amazingly on the side and over her shoulder like a cascade of midnight locks. Her two cute moles under her eye like stars in a white sky. Her lips oh so kissable-




 

“Is it because of university ? I told you I was okay, I can stand the distance.. stop worrying about this.” This managed to break Miyeon from the far end of that black hole made of reveries, trying her best to focus back on her girlfriend. This was hard.





 

It was true though, since Miyeon was 2 years older, while Shuhua was still in high school her girlfriend was already in university and due to this they spent less time together. Yet, never did they spend over a week without one another, Miyeon’s apartment became just as much Shuhua’s at this point.





 

“Maybe it’s the ? We were together even when you were still a minor so I don’t see the problem, let people talk. I don’t care about what they say.” 




 

Well, they did get some unpleasant comments, especially when Miyeon would fetch her girlfriend after her classes… it wasn’t that scandalous.. was it ? Although Shuhua heard some very mean things about her relationship with Miyeon, she never paid attention to it. They were just jealous pricks that nitpicked at unimportant details that shouldn’t be a thing to begin with. This was the downside of being popular and dating an equally popular girl. 

 

Miyeon was the one pointing this out to her and told her not to bother entertaining the masses. Therefore this couldn’t be the source of her girlfriend’s troubles… perhaps-





 

“Or did you get bored of me ? Myeon-”





 

Watching her girlfriend rant, comfortably sitting on her lap and her red plump lips moving as she said more nonsensical things was just enough to drive anyone crazy, the anyone being Miyeon lost in the mesmerising sight in front of her. Why was Shuhua so criminally beautiful ? Hands on her hips and eyes fixated on the lips. Her mind barely registered whatever Shuhua was saying now despite her best efforts to stay focused, yet, part of her latched on to the small leftover consciousness that still was enough to not lose it. 




 

However she couldn’t take it as Shuhua leaned slightly closer, a sad look on her face as she assumed that Miyeon had had enough of her following the lack of response the latter was exhibiting. 




 

It was the whole contrary.




 

Miyeon only craved for more.




 

Catching the lips in hers in a swift motion. The slow movements caught Shuhua off guard as her eyes widened in surprise. Yes, they had kissed before, small and innocent pecks. After 3 years together and their history of acceptanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter