The man who made me hot chocolate ☃️☕️

The village kid🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once he felt better the next day, Jeonghan wanted to take a walk, he was wearing big sandals, clothes isn't heavy but light although it was winter.

He ended up near another house and he watched the owner of this house taking care of his garden, the sight of the flowers was so beautiful so he kept standing and looking till the man noticed him.

" Hello there, wanna come in?!"

He asked with a warm smile as he approached the weak lad and opened the wooden small garden door.

" I-I love flowers." He said innocently as he trembles and looks so weak.

The man frowned seeing his pale face and weak figure, and looked down at his old clothes and sandals, who wear sandals in this cold weather?!

" I love flowers too, but it gets hard to take care of them in the winter." He spoke and noticed the lad shivering so much, " Would you like to come in?! I'll make you some hot chocolate."

Jeonghan felt happy so he followed the man inside like a curious kid.

 

He was looking around the neat comfy house.

" So you live around here kid?!"

Jeonghan nodded as he held the cup of hot chocolate and sipped on it happily, the man sat close and he had a cup too.

" I'm Seungcheol, I live here alone, what's your name ?!"

The lad looking at the tv screen in front of his eyes.

" I'm Jeonghan, I-I live with Umma and grandparents.."

Seungcheol wondered about the lad's age, he can give him eighteen or nineteen but he was so frail and pale.

" I see, do you wanna stay and have dinner with me Jeonghan?! I've made some hot stew."

At the mention of dinner, the boy looked so excited, he nodded without hesitation.

He finally escaped from his cursed home where nobody treat him like a human because of his illness and seeing the man so kind to him he wanted to stay and have fun.

 

 

🦋🩵🦋

" Where that idiot wandered again?! Did you see him, Father?!" Jeonghan's mother asked while looking around for the lad.

" I saw him outdoor walking around, he might be taking a walk."

The woman clutched her knuckles.

" I don't get it, how is he able to walk after passing out due to his fever last night?!"


 

🦋🩵🦋

He was watching tv with the man and as he was lost like that the man was looking at him.

it seems like he's not used to tv seeing him lost in this animation he opened for him.

But as he was watching the boy fell suddenly lying and he was panting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter