Kim Siwoo

Looking for RP Partners
Please log in to read the full chapter

Name: Kim Siwoo
Age: ???
Race: Ancient Vampire
FC: 2pm - Jun.K
Occupation: Underground Drug Lord
uality: Demiual

Personality: Siwooo is cold and callus putting business before anything else. He believes the living and mortals of this world are a momentary breath of company, but history has showed him that all living things are temporary. He'd rather bore through a life of loneliness then the learn the art of losing. Everything is kept at a purposeful distance from becoming emotional, all are held at face-value offer and profits.


Brief History: Born in a rural era, Siwoo lived the typical farmer's life. Being the oldest of three, he cared for his two younger siblings, while taking on the responsibility of the farm. For years he stayed compliant, never complained, worked, worked, and harvested. Until coming across a leaf that would soon be known to the world as . It was his undoing, first mind, then body. 

Stumbling upon a beautiful blonde English woman, he hadn't any idea of what future he would so come to lead, and that there was something more addicting than the leaves that drew him towards the clouds. 

Blood.


Please log in to read the full chapter