PROLOGUE

Perfect Mess (All over again)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Have you ever felt Déjà vu at least more than once in your life? Well I do. Everything feels like Déjà vu. People usually grow up three times. First time is, when you discover you’re not the center of the world therefore you start to work hard. Second time is, when you are completely tired out but still not giving up. Third is, when you find yourself standing right at the center of the world but don’t want to be there anymore. Thoughts like that somehow randomly enters into my mind.

Back then I used to fantasize how wonderful it is to be a grown up. They could buy whatever stuff they want or go to places where they find enough leisure to relax. Not too brag but I naturally have those stuff but not in the case of Taeyeon. I don’t know but from the way I see it, Taeyeon is very odd. People just feel happy when they get something from nothing and feel pain when they lose something from nothing.

“There’s nothing in life that we can own forever. The only thing left is the experience.” That’s what she says. Look at her, she just went through a mess yet she acts as if she’s perfectly fine.

“I’m glad I can finally celebrate my birthday with you.” Taeyeon turned to me and flashed a charming smile.

“Jessica Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter