One

I Love You, Always and Forever

"Aigoo," I muttured under my breath, slowly turning on my heels to face the other direction. This was the second time in the past hour that I've gotten lost in this horrid building, my third if you count my 'bathroom' misunderstanding. Parties like these 'stereotypical teen ragers' aren't really my scene, I guess you could blame my best friend for that- the very person who decided it would okay be drag me along just as if I were another one of her designer handbags.  It's been like this for as long as I could remember, every where Yoona went I'd follow shortly behind, it didn't matter where we were or what we did. I was her shadow, I am her shadow. Together we were invincible, but apart I was nothing.

I let out a quick huff, walking from the crowd once more, ignoring the swift beats blaring from above and the bodies swaying constantly. Left. Right. Left. Right. Oh, just stop already. I could never grasp the idea of this being fun, after all it's always the same. The key is music and alcohol, which there's an abundance of both right now. Isn't that just so wonderful? Once I reached the entrance, I tugged on the nob, turning it slightly; a little fresh air wouldn't hurt anyone, right? Besides, Yoona wasn't anywhere in sight. I slipped out, managing not to stumble over any miscellaneous shoes and old plastic cups.  "Leaving so soon?" someone questioned from behind, a voice I knew all too well. "Maybe," I sighed, looking back into the house to shut the door. The brunette rolled her eyes, taking another sip of her drink, "Whatever, Lee." Her voice giving off the smallest bit of annoyance.

"Whatever, Sulli," I replied in a similar tone, almost monotone. I didn't have time to start anything with her, not today, anyways. With a faint pounding in my head, I could snap at any moment. I shut the door, unable to make out the next few words that escaped . Not today. I took a deep breath, repeating the phrase in my mind, letting myself enter a state of peace. A short lived peace. Within moments, the aroused shouting and dubbed overlays began again, ecouraging my minor-headache to revive. Opening my eyes, I noticed a couple of other people who turned the wind porch into their own personal sanctuaries. It wasn't really anything new, though. I've known most of these kids since we were in kindergarten and it seemed as if they didn't have much of a desire to be here as well. Yet, we all came for something, whether it was a friend, a possible lover, an instant get away, free food, or beer. Pathetic, right?

I navigated my way across the wooden platform, making my way to the far left of the porch, away from the source of my pain. Without a single second of hesitation, I propped myself on top of the thick railing, intertwining my legs with the miniature columns. After balancing out, I pulled my cellphone out of the front pocket of my short, switching the power button on. It felt like hours went by until a bright light illuminated the slick touch screen. In that short amount of time a younger boy and his entourage, marching came up behind me asking if I wanted a smoke. Just no.

I typed in my passcode almost at an instant, to come in contact with three new text messages, and five missed calls. I was one luck girl. Clicking on the green 'call' icon, I quickly scrolled down the screen, taking note to call my oka-san once I got home. I could easily tell her I was alseep when she sent me the messages. It wouldn't be stretching the truth too much, I mean, I should be sleeping. It's going on midnight. Both here and in Japan. "Yay," I thought out loud, with noticable sarcasm.

"Yay?"

"Ne?"  I looked up from the screen, hoping to identify the culprit.

"eo?" The boy sitting in a neearby lawnchair answered, a quizzical expression overcame his soft facial features.

"Nothing," I shrugged my shoulders, my eyes focusing on the small screen in the palm of my hand.

"You don't seem so happy," he chuckled, shutting off his own device giving me his full attention. "I mean, you've always been a downer, but never this dull." Whatever, Choi Minho, whatever.

"Excuse me?" I quieried on the verge of laughter, "You don't know anything about me," I poined out defensively, not making myself sound completely serious. He was just joking around with me, right? Ugh.

"Stop acting like you don't know me," Minho grinned, moving his arms in a suggestive matter.

"Am I supposed to?" I raised an eyebrow, placing my phone on the railing.

"Of course," he simply stated, which was the obvious response. Because everyone knew about the 'charismatic leader' of Shinee. From parents to small children- if you lived in this district, they were the infamous ones. Aish, only because they have money. If I had as much money as the jjangs here, I'm pretty sure I'd get special treatment too. "Because I know who you are." He continued, making me cross my arms.

That, on the other hand, was not expected. "Lee Hana, Class 12B," he yawned, stretching out hid arms. 12B?

"," I scoffed, "We're in the same class. 12A."

"Oh, right."

"Yeah," I giggled at the sudden awkward pause. If only I were as social as Yoona.

"Hey, you wanna go out to eat?" the dark haired boy asked, breaking our uncomfortable silence.

"What?" I retorted, running a free hand through my light brown tresses.

"Come on," he began, "You seem as bored as hell, and I'm starving."

"Uh- no, thanks though."

"Plus, we're friends, right?"

"Uh- sure?"

"Then let's go." What the is open at one a.m.?

Everything.