Chapter one

Secret love song
Please log in to read the full chapter

When her aunt told her she was going on vacation with Jimin's family she was surprised and thrilled.

That would be the first time that her aunt was letting her enjoy the summer since they were 'forced' to take her in 5 years ago since her mother died, they had a restaurant and catering service business and they were always busy.

And it was a beach vacation, she couldn't remember the last time she went to the beach.

But like everything in her life, the joy didn't last long, turns out, it was Jimin's grandfather had paid the whole family to this huge resort for his 80th birthday, and she wasn't a guest, they asked her aunt to let her go watch the kids, not only Jimin's 2 little demons, but also another 3 kids from the other families.

Supposedly she was paid, which means, her aunt was paid, and the food was offered, wooopy.

By the second week, she totally understood the saying, "the known evil..."

Turns out, Jimin's sibling were angels.

The other 3 kids made her make a oath to never have kids, and if she ends up finding a someone to start her own family, she would definitely search all the givin position to make boys, she would never have girls, girls were the beelzebub seeds.

Yes, the resort were 5 stars but she couldn't even enjoy the sight, she was always running after those pests during the day and at night when they were sleeping, she had to be in the room in case they wake up.

Sure, the high anticipated summer vacation trip end up being a 24 hour summer job.

Ena didn't even have time to see Jimin, her friend gave her an apolegetic smile when they were at the airport, but after that she vanished.

But Ena heard Jimin's parents telling her aunts that she was having fun, and meeting a lot of "other" kids from the society.

" At least someone was enjoying their summer" she thought with a bit of jealousy.

It only showed that if their family weren't close, Jimin and her would never be friends, and if she thought it out, they weren't that close, they went to different schools, had different hobbies, and liked different music.

" Ena Ena" Jimin called, Ena was sitting down after a rare moment where the girls decided they wanted to make sand castles, and not run like animals.

Ena took a brief look up and smile when Jimin sat beside her, it was the last day of the vacation and finally she could see her and not only a glimpse of her coming or leaving.

" Guess what?" Jimin asked excited, shaking something in front of her face

" What?" Ena was too tired to show any excitment

" I had the tickets for the 'hula-hula' party"

"Good for you" Ena couldn't avoid the sarcasm, she was tired and just wanted to go home and fall in her bed to sleep even if it was for 30 minutes, she would be satisfied.

Ena realized with surprise that it was the first time she thought of her aunts house as home, she couldn't help the bitter smile.

" Show more excitment" Jimin shook her by the arms " we're going to the hula-hula party, all the hot guys from the rich families are there, just thinking about the faces from the girls when they see my facebook posts, I can't wait"

" Shouldn't you be getting ready then, what time is the party?"

" It starts around 8pm, but I'm sure the real deals will only get there later, and you are right I should be getting ready, that's why I'm here to get you"

" You can go, I don't think the kids are ready to leave yet"

" Hey little pests, you have to go back" Jimin shout to the kids, and for a reason it upseted Ena, they were quiet for once, don't poke them, she thought 

" They're going back with grandparents for the rest of the summer and they have their maids there to take care of the kids, they are leaving tonight, that's why my parents sent me to get you guys"

Ena couldn't hide the smile, finally she was free, she didn't even bother with the "their maids there...", she could sleep

" Let's go kids, you don't want to make your grandparents wait do you?" she said dusting the sand for her and started to gather the toys

" Meet me at my room when you're done" Jimin said and left, without even ask if she needed any help

" Looks like the sleep will have to wait a little, first I'll have to play dress up" Ena thought with a sigh, so that was why Jimin went to call her she needed help to get ready for the party.

 

It took Ena more than 2 hours to get the kids ready, drop them with their parents, but she was light when she closed the door after them, she was finally free, well, almost free, she had a last mission.

" You're here?" Jimin was looking at the mirror matching the sandals to the dress " what do you think?"

" To fancy for a luau party, don't you think?"

" Maybe fancy for you, the other girls will be waering more extravagant that this, what do you think of the one in the bed?"

" Not really your style" usually Ena would have more tact, but she was tired and wanted to go to bed

" Taeri choose that one, is too simple for me, so you can have it"

" I don't think I can use this to the places I go"

Jimin started to laugh " It's for today you empty head, Riri got sick and I'm taking you with me"

" Thank you, but I don't think I will feel comfortable, isn't the party exclusive for the guests?"

" It is, we had to take a picture and make the bracelets with our datas, I think is all electronic, as long as you have the bracelet"

"Sorry Jimin, I really app..."

Ena couldn't finish the sentence Jimin held Ena hands in her and strated pounting, with a pitiful voice she started to guilty trip Ena

" Please, Ena, Umh, Please, you know how much I wished to go to one of these parties, you know I wouldn't bother you, I know that you tired, that you didn't enjoy your vacation, but, for me, pleeease, I promise, I would never ask you for anything again"

" I'm tired Ji..." once again Ena couldn't finish 

" I know, just go there with me, mom won't let me go by myself"

" Do you think she will be okay with me, the nanny going to a party as your friend?"

" She doesn't need to know, she thinks I'm going with Tae-ri, and

Please log in to read the full chapter