One

Something like fire and ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol knew that he was in trouble as soon as he saw him. These wonderful cute kitty eyes, this nice white hair and this beautiful muscular chest (wich gave Chanyeol ideas he probably shouldn't think about) and this amused smirk with what he looked at them. Even if it seemed to Chanyeol that it was directed at him. But really, it surely was just his imagination. 

"Hey guys,  this is Kim Minseok. He's new here and will from now attend to our class", their professor told them. "Minseok, I think it's the best if you sit beside..."

Me! Please! Let it be me! ​​​​​Without noticing Chanyeol clutched his hands up into fists. 

"Hey, Chanyeol! Calm down, your practical glowing!", he heard a very familiar on the table beside him. It was his best friend, Baekhyun. "What's wrong with you?"

"Uhh..." Chanyeol looked on his fists, and now he noticed how little flames were dancing on them. And most probably even in his eyes. "Sorry...", he mumbled. 

"It's the best if you sit beside Kyungsoo", their professor ended his sentence now. "He's an earth user,  so there shouldn't be much trouble between your powers", he cleared his breath. "But please stay away from Chanyeol. Like you see his powers aren't really stable. He's also the troublemaker here in our class. And as you also know that fire and ice don't fit very well together."

"If you say so...", was the first thing that Minseok said, since he entered this classroom. 

Chanyeol felt again taken a back when he heard Minseok's smooth, velvet voice. How could he survive this? 

"Hey, idiot! You're glowing again!", he heard Baekhyun again. "What's wrong with you? Please stop!"

"Oh. Sorry. " Chanyeol apologised again.

"I do say so", their professor said in the same time. "Kyungsoo is over there. Just sit down and take your books out. He'll tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter