Fin.(or not?)

Enjoy you as Breakfast
Please log in to read the full chapter

I eat girls like you for breakfast 

And I know that you tried your bestest 

I never said it’s right 

But I’m gonna keep doing this


it’s a peaceful morning with the fragrance of lilacs, however our Seulgi, who’s the smallest and the most favored princess in the Kang’s Dynasty, throwing a tantrum at the table.


“WHO ALLOWED YOU TO BRING ME THESE ROTTEN APPLES FOR BREAKFAST THREE DAYS IN A ROW?”

 

“I’m sorry princess kang, but our country doesn’t have enough food and fresh fruit, and your brother told us to prepare the same dietary conditions as the commoners. You know we are at war and we should save our food.” All servants were keeping in silence and only the chief stepped forward and said to the spoiled Kang.

 

“Okay, then I will go out on my own to find some delicious.” Seulgi bristled, jumping out of the chair without looking back for one sight.

 

No one standed out and stopped her, just seeing this girl doing what she wants. After all she is the princess, and princess can always do what she wants to.

 

But not in the country which is about to be overthrown. 

 

When Seulgi crossed the long corridor to the garden, she found that all had become different as usual: the flames are everywhere, and there’s a shadow of a woman inside rolling smoke.

 

“Don’t you heard the fairytale of the witch who lives in the forest and feed on the sm

Please log in to read the full chapter