Your Dada is WHAT?!!!

Your Dada is WHAT?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's a beautiful Saturday morning in the household of the Kim's. The mother is cooking breakfast and the daughter is playing in the living room while the news on the TV is on. The father? Still sleeping soundly, she slept late because she needs to finish the painting she's working on.

"Winter, breakfast is ready come here."

"Where's Dada, Mommy?" Winter asked and gestures to her mom to lift her on the high chair.

"You're Dada is still sleeping. It's okay honey, Dada is tired." Tiffany puts pancake with whipped cream on the latters plate.

"You can finish that? Tell Mommy if you can't okay?"

" Yes Mommy."

After finishing breakfast, Tiffany needs to clean her make-up office because it's full of papers and trash. She can still see her daughter because she didn't close her office door.

 

Moments later, she heard their bedroom door closed and a fresh looking Taeyeon walked out.

"God morning sweetheart~ still tired?" Tiffany asked and gave her a morning hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning love~ uhmmmm still tired but your kiss boost's my energy." Taeyeon said and tightens the hug.

" You can still sleep later, its Saturday anyways Winter doesn't have classes and you finished your painting."

" It's okay I can always sleep, I handle my time though."

" Yeah and I envy that. Breakfast on the table, reheat it if you want I'll just clean my office."

" Okay, thanks babe. *Muaaah*" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany. They love hugs and kisses.

 

"Good morning Dada! You're late but Mommy said it's okay because your tired."

"Yeah Dada is tired, can you give Dada a hug and kiss so I won't get tired any more and then later we can go to the park and play and then eat ice cream? "

" Yes Dada! *Kiss* *kiss*" Winter gave her Dada a bunch of kisses and tight hug.

"Thank you princess, now I feel like Hulk. Rawr~"










 

" But your not green Dada."

"... "
"... "
 

" Ah.. hehe I'll go eat breakfast now, go watch or play."

 

Taeyeon is eating her portion but it looks like a portion for two because Tiffany cooks the whole pack of the panc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter