New girl

Unforgettable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers and authors of Janhoo, I wish to greet you all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. As I had promised, this is a real revised story of mine. I realized I skipped out on the development Jasmine was trying to have with Ji Hoo. Jasmine was the girl who was going to help both Ji Hoo and Jan Di to admit their feelings. I noticed the story was flowing too soon for my liking, so I decided to do some development on it, I hope you tell me what you think of it. I also wanted to develop Ga Eul and So Yi Jung's characters in the same school. I don't like this couple but I will try hard to bring out the best in  them.

Disclaimer: I don't own Boys of Flowers characters, but I own the Ocs in this book.

I hope you enjoy it, share with me some advice, criticism is also welcome, and suggestions are also  welcome.

The holidays were finally over, and Shinhwa High School students were excited to return to school. They had missed their friends and teachers and were eager to catch up on all the latest gossip and news. Some students were also looking forward to taking part in extracurricular activities such as sports teams or clubs, while others were excited to start working on their academic goals for the year. Overall, there was a sense of anticipation and energy in the air as everyone prepared for the new school year.

This was going to be the second year of the friendship the F4 boys shared with Jan Di during the school year. Although they were classes ahead of her, it was indeed fate that brought them together, and it was also fate that Jan Di became an exclusive member of their group. She changed their lives and their way of thinking so that they were no longer immature boys who used to bully students but rather mature young men who learned to value friendship, respect, and kindness.

Jan Di's presence was a breath of fresh air that brought joy and positivity to their lives, especially Yoon Ji Hoo and Gu Jun Pyo. She had become a role model for them, and Ji Hoo found himself idolizing her more; she was always striving to do her best and never giving up on her dreams. Her determination and perseverance inspired them all to be better versions of themselves. Jan Di's infectious smile and warm personality made her the heart of their group, and they knew that they were lucky to have her in their lives. As they embarked on new adventures together once again, they knew that their bond would only grow stronger with time.

Chu Ga Eul was also going to attend the prestigious Shinhwa High School this year with her best friend, Jan Di. She didn't know how it happened, but she knew the F4 had something to do with it. Ga Eul was excited to see what adventures awaited her and Jan Di at their new school, but she couldn't help feeling a little intimidated by the F4's reputation as the most popular and powerful boys in school. However, she was determined to make the most of her high school experience and forge her path, with Jan Di by her side.

"The Korean firm Shinhwa Group has been chosen as the largest corporate sponsor of the 2011 London Olympics." The radio host's voice reached Jasmine's ears as she peered out the backseat window of her car. As her mind wandered, the sound of the car radio gradually drowned itself out.

She sighed tiredly as she gazed out the window, dreading the time she would arrive at her destination. Her little hands held the small bouquet of jasmine flowers on her lap. Her family's most loyal servant, butler Lee, who had been with the family for over twenty years, gave her the flowers. She has been with him in New York.

It's a new school.

How many times has she now gotten these flowers? She had no idea. She lost count after the 10th grade. Jasmine was still afraid of the concept. She was the type to stay in her little world. Despite how lonely she felt at times, she enjoyed being alone.

She gazed down at the flowers in her lap, delicately touching the petals, before returning her gaze to the window, only to notice the car had come to a halt at the red light.

"Ms. Jasmine, we're almost there." Butler Lee's voice drew Jasmine's attention away from her thoughts as she stared at him in the rear-view mirror. She just nodded in return, allowing the voice of the vehicle radio to wrap them in stillness once more.

"As a result, even during the global recession, South Korea's economic growth began with Shinhwa at the forefront." The voice was drowned out once more as Jasmine's attention was drawn away from the radio to the loud sound of what appeared to be a chopper. She craned her neck to the sky, only to see a helicopter coming towards Shinhwa School.

"...It's Shinhwa." The radio drew Jasmine's attention away from the sky once more.

As the car started up again, Jasmine could only shake her head. This school year was going to be anything but tranquil.

Jasmine felt a sinking feeling in her stomach as the vehicle approached her school. Shinhwa School's logo appeared in her line of sight, making her palms and feet sweat profusely.

It is known that if you are a South Korean citizen, you know the first two letters of Shinhwa before you know the name of the president. The longer Jasmine stared at the label, the more frightening those two letters were.

But I am not.

The vehicle was parked near the school's entrance. Butler Lee had stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door for Jasmine without her noticing. He extended his hand, waiting for her to exit. She took a deep breath and placed her warm hand in his as he escorted her out the door, clutching the flowers in one hand.

Butler Lee didn't seem to notice Jasmine's sweaty palms as she got out of the car, but he remained calm.

Jasmine felt her hand being released, and a feeling of anxiety washed over her. She stood there in her Shinhwa uniform, looking around the courtyard, which seemed strangely silent. It felt like the calm before the storm, and Jasmine wanted to sit back in the car and tell Butler Lee to drive her back to Victoria Mansion. A burst of wind blew, sending shivers down her spine, whether from cold or anxiety.

Butler Lee approached Jasmine and handed her backpack. Jasmine felt like a soldier preparing for battle as she strapped it on her back. Going to Shinhwa was like going to a battle, and Jasmine knew it.

Shinhwa School: the first school in Korean history to be supported by the president, who believed that economic progress was more important than education and went as far as to pass special laws to accommodate the school.

It is a school designed by the 1%, attended by the 1%, and proper for the 1%. So far, it has kept its position as the greatest elite school in the country. Even if they apply when they are born, most ordinary individuals will be denied admission to the Shinhwa. If you are accepted to kindergarten, you will have a smooth path through elementary, middle, and high school, as well as university.

It is a source of envy and wonder for the rest of the nation's students and parents, who struggle with entrance tests and incredibly challenging university applications.

Jasmine was fortunate to be among the one percent. But she wasn't sure how fortunate she felt right now as she began going towards the building's gates, with Butler Lee close behind her.

Butler Lee opened the door for her, and Jasmine took a step inside, gently thanking the generous man. Her body came to a standstill before she could take another step, stunned by the image in front of her.

Her gaze was drawn to two girls standing among four of the most attractive men she had ever seen. They were walking down the corridor, smiling at what they were saying. Then her eyes went to the boy, who looked familiar from the TV.

Gu Jun Pyo

Earlier that morning, Yoon Ji Hoo was back to his favorite spot—the special spot where he and Jan Di have been meeting. Although it started casually as their friendship spot, it became a sanctuary for both. Before the semester ended, he had asked his workers to make the stairwell more friendly than it was. And looking at it, the workers had gone overboard and made new arrangements, and now it looked like a cozy nook. They had added comfortable chairs, colorful throw pillows, and even a small bookshelf. The once dull and uninviting stairwell was now transformed into a warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter