Sihyuk - Memories

Because you were here

SIHYUK - MEMORIES

 

"OMOOOOO Eunhyuk oppa is so hot in this MV " ; " The kiss scene was so damn crazy, oppa, come kiss me too !" ; " Oh my naughty husband, you being this way makes my heart flutters <3 ".

"GET LOST FANGIRLS ! HE' S MINE ~~~~~! " looking around the cafe, Choi-Siwon-in-his-super-man-disguise quickly apologized before settling down silently, paying one last glance at his phone where a picture of Eunhyuk stood.

Watching the bright sky outside, Siwon thoughts trailed off, rewinding the past few years, which completely changed his life.

The day he met the Super Junior members, their first recording, the first time they stood on stage, how their popularity uprose, Kyuhyun's accident, Hangeng's leaving, the day they nearly disbanded, the months they've spent doing solo activities, and the day they came back all together, Henry and Zhoumi officially becoming a part of this big family.

Each and every one of the hardship has made him stronger and more confident. Until one day, he realized he had feelings for one of .
He thought that his whole life was crashing down, as his benchmarks disappeared before his eyes. Torn apart between his beliefs and his feelings, the-alive-god-of-Super-Junior spent endless nights and days trying to suppress his feelings pointlessly. Every practice, every stage and every show brought his fantasy right before his eyes, throwing away all his efforts of forgetting about him.

His heart broke every time he saw him doing fanservice with Donghae, hugging him, kissing him lightly or even just looking at him lovingly. His eyes swelled up as he thought that he would never be able to experience this, only able to look from the side lines desperately.

He slowly begun to withdraw into himself, locked up in his room whenever Hyukjae was home, avoiding any contact, leaving promptly the dorm every time he heard the Eunhae couple spending time together.

Leeteuk noticed soon enough, harassing him with question and concerned look. After a while, every member had noticed that something was wrong with the handsome-christian, even though the reason why was still undiscovered.

Some more time passed by, until the-dancing-machine-Hyukjae decided he had enough and cornered Siwon after one of their many concert.

" Do you dislike us so much, Siwon ? If so then just leave, we don't need a depressive buddy pulling the group down when we were just able to stand up again. You're just a hindrance to Super Junior, to me. Back off now before you bring the whole group down. " and Eunhyuk leaved with this harsh words.

Hyukjae wasn't a bad guy, and saying such hard words had took him all his courage, but he couldn't think of any other way to make Siwon react anymore. Comfort him did nothing, ignoring him was just as successful ; the dancing boy felt useless and powerless as he watched his band mate slowly drift apart from every one. Tired and exhausted, this was the last thing he could do ; if Shisus didn't respond, then it was hopeless, Super Junior would lose one of once again.

The monkey boy hadn't even stepped outside the dressing room that a hand grabbed him violently, pushing him harshly against the wall with a loud 'thud'.
As Hyukjae looked up to his assailant, tears formed in his eyes at the sight of a crying Siwon.

" And whose fault do you think it is, Lee Hyukjae ? Who has been crushing my beliefs before running into another man's arms ? Who brought my hopes up by hugging and kissing me, who made me develop sentiments towards you ? You have absolutely no right to lecture me when you are the one who messed with my heart.

Because you were here, I was happy. Because you are here, I can't live anymore. So don't you ever say those things to me again. Never."


With these last words, Siwon broke down, letting go of Hyukjae's arms and slowly sliding down the wall, as he sobbed loudly.

" I'm sorry for being so blind and careless. I'm sorry " whispered softly Eunhyuk before taking Siwon's face in his hands, kissing him softly.

After a quiet gasp, Siwon inversed the situation, pinning Hyukjae down on the floor while he was kissing him mercilessly.


In the cafe, a smile slowly made his way onto Siwon's face, as he recalled how his relationship with his Hyukkie begun. Altough 6 years have passed, his feelings were just as intense as they were at the beginning.

A soft hand soon brushed against his own, sending shivers through his spine. The stranger sat down next to him, a cup of macchiato in his hand.

" What were you doing, smiling so brightly when I'm not here ? "

" Thinking how dramatic I can be when it's about you. "

" That may be why I love you, Wonnie. "

" No, you love me because you can't not love me. Same as me. "

" Cheesy boy "



The two lovers quickly payed up the bill before leaving silently, sending each other warm glances as they could not publicly show their relationship. At least, for the time being.