Chapter 1

Blonde Vs. Red, Who will win?

 

*Flashback Dream*

 
''YAH, JUNG JIYA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO DO?! SEDUCE MY BOYFRIEND?!'' Shouted MiRah, the leader of the Queenkas in Emerald High School.
 
You stood there dumbfounded, while Daehyun,whom MiRah think is her boyfriend was discussing with you about Chemistry. Daehyun is your bestie in Emerald High but no one knew except for you two.
 
''I wasn't seducing him, we were just discussing on chemistry subject'' You defended yourself.
''We ALL saw it you were seducing not discussing!! You sure have the guts to even talk to me!''She accused you again.
 
MiRah ran to you,followed by her crew. All 4 of them grabbed you and dragged you to the school's backyard and beated you up. The queenka gave you a slap and a punch. Daehyun stood there knowing that he couldn't do anything but he wished he could help.
 
*Sorry JiYa, i can't help you, i wish i could but i just don't know how. I'm really sorry'' Daehyun wished.
 
  You soon decided to change schools because you couldn't take it anymore and you wanted to learn something that you could never learn in Emerald High. Daehyun also followed you, keeping an eye on you too. He was the one who recommended Kirin Arts School. Daehyun is also now staying with you with your father's permission.
 

*End Of Flashback Dream*

 
BUMP! ''Ooww..hmm another bad flashback dreams..Ouhohi have to hurry!, is Daehyun oppa even awake yet?!'' You woke up and saw the clock.
 
You lazily went to Daehyun's room to find him still asleep and half .
 
''YAH!! WAKE UPPPP!!AND GET DRESSED!! '' You made your voice as loud as possible to wake up your dearest bestie. ''We're going to be late for school!!''
 
''Jagiya~ stop shouting, you sound like a donkey trying to make her voice loud when you do that. Do you even notice i'm half ?'' Daehyun teased.
 
''YES, I NOTICE. NOW GET READY !'' You keep shouting.
 
''Okay..okay.. i'll go and take my bath'' Daehyun made a puppy face, sneakily hugged you and carry you to the bathroom.
 
''Let Me Go!! or else i'll punch you!!'' You keep hitting Daehyun's torso.
 
''Oww..okay..okay..WOW ur hits are getting stronger.'' Daehyun finally let you down.
 
''Look who taught me to punch and hit people :D'' You pointed to Daehyun. You blushed when he complimented you.
 
That was your usually morning. Finally you and Daehyun got ready for school. Daehyun and you took Daehyun's car today to school. When you arrive to school, all the guy's attention would be diverted to you and the girl's would be diverted to Daehyun. Daehyun would always go to s and bring you along and ignore the attention.
 
 There is 2 Kingka groups in your school and Daehyun was in one of them named B.A.P. In that group there is someone who have likes you, his name was HimChan and is the most erted person in B.A.P. But you had a crush in the other group(Block B) named Ukwon eversince you entered Kirin Arts School.
 
''Hey Baby Girl'' Himchan wanted wrapped his hands over your waist and tried to kissed your cheeks.
 
''Himchan Be Careful Where Your Mouth And Hands Are Going?!'' Daehyun took you away from Himchan.
 
''Relax, i was just playing around.. i just wanted to hug her..'' Himchan Whined.
 
''We all know what you're trying to do mister.'' Daehyun made it clear.
 
You knew a fight is going to break out if you don't stop them.
 
''It's okay Daehyun Oppa and Himchan Oppa, i'm used to it so i don't really care :)'' You gave your sweetest smile.
 
''SEE!! She's okay with it, what's wrong with you?'' Himchan made Daehyun felt insecure.
 
''Umm..i..was..just trying to PRO...PROTECT her from your per..erted self..'' Daehyun stammered and blushed.
 
  * He is so cute when he stammers..Omo..he's blushing :D * You laughed in your mind.