Impossible Challenge

If I were a fairy

Weeks passed. Since we met the boys. It was a muggy afternoon when they came.

The retardedness of the heat hung in the air, killing everyone with its humidity. I hate the hot weather. What would you expect from an Ice Princess? If you're thinking fireballs and lakes of lava, you may as well go and relearn your hot and your cold.

Hmmm Hot and Cold. Not a bad song, although Katy Perry sounded slightly weird when she sang it. But I couldn't have done it better. That song is too low for me or Sunny. Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh was probably that low, but its humanly impossible to sing and laugh at the same time. Because everything will just end up sounding like some sort of retarded rap that went horribly wrong.

Anyway, I was lounging on my bed (in case you didn't know, if I'm not sleeping, I'm stoning) when the knock on the door came. Krystal and mum were out, and Dad was who knows where, so I dragged myself out of my room, and down the stairs.

I opened the door, and saw them. All right, who is "them"? And "they"? You ask. I answer. Its THEM. The pure, downright idiots who implemented the ist, "FEMALES DON'T SING" rule. In other words, The Ministry of Order. MOO. Thats quite weird. But I don't dare say anything.

Imagine, you walk down the streets and see a member of that Ministry (there are 2 main minstries, MOO and MOO2. Ministry of Others. I'll bet you they were too lazy to continue splitting MOO2 into other smaller ministries, like Ministry of Defence, or whatever.) and you go,

"Good morning, MOO. Its a pleasure to meet you.".

Well, don't need to imagine. Thats exactly what we have to do.

So I opened the door and a member of MOO tossed a flyer at me.

"Give it to your Dad, if he ever returns," he said with some sort of evil smirk. I glared at him, but controlled my temper. Slamming a door in his face would surely earn me a one-way ticket to prison. Prison. Azkaban. (A.N. Scratch that, I'm a Harry Potter Fan)

Everyone knows about my Dad and the family though. 7 years ago, he seemed to have vanished off the surface of the Earth.One day, after one of the prestigous singing competitions they hold every five years, he mysteriously disappeared after snagging the 1st place trophy. He was giving a thank you speech when I heard him say my name. Then the TV went fuzzy and off. I thought it was an electric problem, so I called Donghae and asked him what exactly my Dad said. He's a professional in electronics, and probably has like, a billion back up power outlets. But he said that his TV went out too. It turned out that every TV had gone off. Strange.

Anyway, I waited until the guy from MOO left.

Songserian.

Vocal challenge. Do you have what it takes?

And most importantly.

Sing a song. Any song.

A new challenge.

With only one rule.

GUYS ONLY

 

Hello guys :) its the co author of this fic, domo1219 :D

hope this chapter wasn't too boring...

Please, comment and subscribe ^^

Let me know if you have feedback okay :D