Nothing Mattered Anymore...

Darkness (Oneshot)

I know I said I wouldn't post anything right now since I have exams but I did this after finishing my Economics exam today. I love YunJae and I have no idea why I did this. I guess I was sort of sad and lonely when I did this.

 

***************************************************************************

 

Yunho didn’t know what to do anymore. With his elbows on his knees and hands on his head, he sat in the same spot on the bed as when his world shattered around him an hour ago.

Silence surrounded him. The shadows of the room seemed to be suffocating him. Memories of the past six years flashed through his mind. Ever single detail stood out to him as if they were lit by neon lights.

Nothing mattered anymore. He was no longer there to keep the darkness away. The minute he told him those words the light was out of his world.

“I’m leaving.” Jae looked at him with the most serious face Yunho ever seen him wear. Bags in his hands and a suitcase at his feet.

“Why?” Yunho couldn’t understand what was happening. He just came home expecting the usual loving greeting. But today he had wanted it to be special.

“I don’t love you anymore.”

Yunho felt his heart tear out of his chest and bleed out on the floor.

JaeJoong left him. Never once looking back to see him one last time. Yunho didn’t know what he did wrong during the time they were together. If he could he would go back and change everything he did wrong so that the love that they shared would stay strong.

But nothing mattered anymore. He could do nothing to change what just happened.

“Please… don’t go. Stay. I can change. I… I’ll do anything but, please, don’t go.” Yunho had begged. He even went on his knees and held onto JaeJoong’s shirt.

JaeJoong pushed his hands away and stepped back. “Nothing you do can change what I feel. I don’t love you anymore.” 

He turned away and walked out of the room. Yunho stayed there on his knees, tears running down his cheeks as he saw his love leave. His eyes shut close when he heard the front door clase with a bang.

Yuhno layed down on his back. The ceiling was blank just like his mind was slowly beginning to be. He didn't know how long he lay there tears slowly falling from his eyes. The sun slowly set out side and darkness filled the room. He didn't bother turning on the light. He welcomed the darkness after all that's all he felt inside. Not a spark of light could have been seen in him. His heart still lay on the floor.

Nothing mattered anymore. He felt nothing. No he felt one thing pain and emptiness seeping into ever centimeter of his body. His eyes no longer shined in the way they usually did. Jae seemed to have taken everything with him, not just his belongings.

His hand grip a small box tightly. Lifting it up he slowly opened it and saw what he thought would be the next step. Inside was a silver ring that shined at him. Taunting him for what he lost. If he looked closly he could see their initials and the date they met engraved onto it. This was the ring that he specially asked for his special love.

A sad smile appeared on his face,  a bitter chuckle resounded from him. Special... right... today ws suppose to be special... today was the day he was finally going to propose to JaeJoong... To ask him to share the rest of his lifve with him... To grow together... But... not anymore...

Taking the ring out of the box he put it against his lips. Shutting his eyes once more tightly, he pulled it away and let him arm rest once more on the bed.

Nothing mattered anymore...

 

*********************************************************************

 

This is it. It's pretty short but like I said I wrote this on a scrap piece of paper after I finished my exam.

I can't say that I hope you liked it since I didn't like it. I broke up one of my top favorite couples, how could I like it. =( Comment on it so I can know what you thought about it.