*:๊”ซ:* ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘˜๐‘Ÿ๐‘ *:๊”ซ:* , ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™–๐™ช, ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ! ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™! ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ!

Description

ย 
weekend
mewe roleplay
updates
0000. We are now taking pre-reservations.
ย 
welcome to the weekend
come join us for a relaxing time
explore your creativity and become the person you want to be
โ€”
scroll up.
ย 
r
ย 
rules

there is no password hidden in the rules, but please read them thoroughly. when you send in an application, you are agreeing to comply with the rules, including not interacting with gossip blogs regarding our community.

1. weekend is a literate roleplay, which means that the biggest priority is literate threads/writing. other platforms/games and methods of communication other than mewe are not encouraged.

2. faceclaims that are/have been active in the k-pop and acting industry are accepted. any celebrities that have criminal records, are guilty in their bullying scandals, are deceased or married/have children will not be allowed. if you are unsure of whether or not a particular faceclaim will be allowed, please do not hesitate to send a message.

3. due to the admin teamโ€™s busy schedule and to combat burnout, there is a member cap of 70 muses. this number can be subject to change if there is expansion of the admin team.

4. mun and muse must be , no exceptions. if you are caught lying about your age, you will be banned instantly.

5. your mewe profile should be your museโ€™s first and last name romanized with no special fonts or characters. please do not only put in their given name, you must add in their surname as well. for example, kim minjeong & kim winter are both acceptable with the name and surname switched, however, winter . or แด‹ษชแด แดษชษดแดŠแด‡แดษดษข are not. you will be asked to bring in a new account if you do not meet these requirements.

6. your mewe account must already be made and a link must be sent in your application. make sure your account has the :ribbon:/๐ŸŽ€ emoji or weekend krp visible on your profile.

7. your contacts must always be visible to your contacts to make sure that the admin can send you inactives to clear and to make sure you are adding all new members.

8. you may apply with a personal asianfanfics or tumblr account that is at least 6 months old. if you donโ€™t have either, please send a message and weโ€™ll try to figure something out! make sure you have messaging/asks open so we can use your account as a means of communication. failure to do so will result in your application being rejected. however, if your messaging option opens up, you can send an ask to the tumblr and weโ€™ll process your submitted application with no need to re-apply.

9. after sending in your application, send a message via aff or tumblr stating that you have applied for your museโ€™s name. this is to ensure that people use the accounts submitted in their applications.

10. absolutely no 4th wall breaking or godmodding is allowed. as a literate roleplay, we want to create a distinct border between ic and ooc interactions. please remember that the mun knowing xyz does not mean that the muse does unless the muse is told xyz by another muse.

11. any drama started ic or ooc without consent will not be tolerated and will result in an instant ban. if you feel like you or your muse is being bullied or bothered without your explicit permission, please come to the admin as soon as possible.

12. no bubble roleplaying/cliques will be allowed. when fulfilling activity requirements, you must make an effort to reach out to muses outside of your social circle (museโ€™s members, significant other, ooc friends, etc.). if there is a clique forming, dominating the group chat, excluding people on purpose, skipping comments or emojis on posts, etc., please message the admin with screenshots. we highly discourage the formation of exclusive cliques and to combat them, we will not allow the creation of group chats outside of a museโ€™s group or entertainment label.

13. make sure your timeline/ic group posts and comments always have an sns handle. please refrain from posting on the timeline/a group more than once a day. however, you are allowed to post once on the timeline and once in (for example) the rated group on the same day. we encourage photos and captions with effort (NO โ€œidk what to sayโ€ or โ€œhelp think of a captionโ€ type posts) for timeline posts.

14. you must emoji your posts first!

15. we have no restrictions for muses that want to date. we understand that this may make some people uncomfortable, but we want writers that are writing focused to interact with as many people as possible. that being said, this is not an excuse to mask predatory behavior. if you are caught -chasing or repeatedly going after muses that are much younger than yours, you will be removed. if you are not comfortable with the lack of restrictions, we highly suggest you do not join our roleplay.

16. you have 48 hours to add the admin account once you have been accepted. we will not be sending personal acceptance messages, so please keep your eyes open for tumblr updates!

17. after the admin accepts your contact request, please do not add any contacts until you have been announced in our arrival group. once you have, post on your timeline (it can be an introduction type of post) within 48 hours. plotcalls are encouraged, but not necessary. if you choose to post one, please follow through with the commitment and do not be selective. if you are caught being selective, you will be warned.

18. rated content is not allowed on the timeline, nor on stories, and must only be posted in the (optional) rated group.

19. we do allow moving couples in the community, but please make sure you reach out to those other than your partner. in order to reduce ship/relationship chasing, we enforce a 3 week dating ban. engagement/marriage is allowed, but pregnancy is not.

20. every mun is allowed up to 3 characters in our roleplay. you may apply for second muse after 1 week of activity, then for a third, 3 weeks of activity after your second museโ€™s arrival. your second or third muse cannot be in the same group (current or former) as your first. if you cannot remain active on all muses, you will be asked to drop all but one. with our lax requirements for second muses, we hope no one will sneak in with extra accounts. if you are caught sneaking any muses in, you will be banned.

21. you may apply for a character change after 2 weeks of activity. you can only change one muse at a time. an exception may be made if a muse you want that was not available upon joining leaves the roleplay.

22. if you want to leave the roleplay, message the admin team on mewe or tumblr (it can be anonymous) that your muse(s) will leave. failure to do so will result in a ban.

23. hiatuses may last up to two weeks. we do not allow semi-hiatuses. if you take a hiatus, the wait for a character change or new muse will restart upon your return.

24. to be deemed active every week, you must send proof (links or screenshots) of the following in a private post to the admin account: 1 post at least every 7 days, 3 comments on timeline posts outside of your museโ€™s circle, and dming a new member (the actual message can be censored as long as the name of the recipient and date are visible). while emojis are not required, we highly encourage it. if you are caught skipping peopleโ€™s posts, you will be given a warning โ€” multiple offenses will lead to a kick.

25. to keep with our literacy requirements, you will also need to additionally send proof of 3 thread starters or replies when an announcement is made to do so monthy. if you joined anywhere from 19 to 1 day before this check, the requirement will be lessened or skipped entirely that month depending on when you joined.

26. the admin will not be checking gossip blogs and will not respond to/address malicious messages. we have anonymous messages on in hopes of gaining constructive criticism or to help those that need a bit of courage to reach out. we sincerely hope this is not abused. if you are caught sending hateful messages to the admin or participating on gossip blogs, you will be immediately banned. please come straight to the admin with any issues. this is a roleplay for adults and i hope our community will reflect that. thank you.

h
ย 
how to join
read our rules and send in an application here!
M
ย 
MASTERLIST
check our full masterlist on our tumblr!
we are currently at 17/20 muses to open!
W
ย 
WISHLIST
C
ย 
COUPLES
name x name
name x name
open
ddmmyy
population
โ™‚ 00 โ™€ 00