Chapter 1

Freen's Pup

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong is so beautiful, she can be difficult to look at. Her little face and brown soft eyes are as cute as a golden retriever pup. Hell if fate had it she’d be Freen’s pet.
Freen bats her eyes as she sneaks a stare at the beauty. For if it was one look into her eyes, her soul would possibly float away: poof! It isn't the first time Freen has sneaked or glanced at Becky, especially when she’s the most popular girl on campus. The wandering girl her lips as she thinks of initiating a conversation, but everything that comes out are imperfectly perfect.

“Hey there, hot stuff,” Freen pretends with the voices in her head.
“Ha Ha hot stuff?, she’ll probably burn my heart,” the voice replies.
“Don’t tell me you are head over heels,” her consciences states.

Freen looks down and clenches her hands and somewhat panics. What has gotten into her?
A crush is a crush right…it doesn't have to mean anything else and plus they come and go.

Blushing and feeling in need of fresh air, a flustered Freen gathers her notepad and books, stuffing them into her bag. Purposely, passing the cinderella girl, she swallows and fixates on her short hair and a sudden rush of nervousness overwhelms her.

A sweet floral scent tingles Becky’s senses as she looks up to see a browned hair girl rushing out the door. She’s had a whiff of this scent before, but can’t recall. Pencil at the lips, Becky thinks hard, where she's met this tall girl. Allured by her pretty long hair, Becky laughs, because the sudden urge to either braid her hair or blow-dry it comes to mind. And she lets out a quiet chuckle as her imaginative mind wanders nonsense.

Unfocused in lecture, Becky continues to think hard where she’s met her before. It can’t be another class or outside of school.
“Sapalocha,” she quietly says with a giggle as she thinks of her name but not remembering.
“S…s-s..Saracha, no.., ack,” a struggling Becky whispers.