End

One-night Stand

"Yesung hyung, let's do it, one-night stand."

 

 

Yesung almost dropped the tall glass containing red wine at the maknae's ridiculous suggestion. Tonight, Kyuhyun suddenly called him to drink together at the dorm and a few bottles of wine soon scattere in the living room. Unlike him who was only a bit tipsy, the big penguin was already swaying and rambling nonsense. Then, the drunken maknae suddenly invited him to have . Yesung was so shocked and flustered that his brain stopped functioning. His crush of many years suddenly asked him to have a fling. How could he stay sharp? God knows how long he had been in love with Cho Kyuhyun but for fear of ruining their beautiful brotherhood, Yesung cleverly hid it in the deepest corner of his heart. He was happy enough just being Kyuhyun's most beloved hyung. Until the damn handsome maknae tested his morality tonight...

 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, you're ing drunk. Go to sleep!"

"No! I'll definitely have a one-night stand with you tonight!"

"You crazy brat! Do you even know what the hell you're barking about!?"

"Of course! I'm talking about a one-night stand, a fun and exciting activities that will leave us sweaty, panting, tired and sore all over! Although hyung might be in pain at first, I promise that you'll like it afterward, hehehehehehe~"

 

Yesung blushed darker than the red wine in the glass, hearing the maknae's direct . He wasn't a masochist who would hurt himself by having an empty with no love with his crush. However, he also wasn't a saint and wavered when a perfect man of his dream offered to him. His love for Kyuhyun wasn't pure. More often than not, he caught himself staring at the maknae's lips or crotch and wondered which one would taste the best in his mouth. Most importantly, he was a healthy man with needs. In the end, Yesung agreed to have a one-night stand with the drunken maknae. Well, he could always regret his actions later when he was sober. Gulping nervously but also excitedly, Yesung let the taller man pull him from the couch and stood with barely a space between them. He was embarrassed when he realized that his palms were sweaty and tried to pry them off the larger hands, but Kyuhyun squeezed them firmly and refused to let go. So, with a drumming heart, Yesung waited expectantly for the maknae to pounce on him...

 

But nothing happened.

 

"...Kyu, aren't we going to move to the bedroom?"

"Why? We can do it here. Or even at the balcony!"

"N-No! The living room is good! Yeah, this place isn't bad too, I mean, the couch should be large enough..."

 

Yesung talked nonsense out of embarrassment. He had no idea that Kyuhyun had this sort of kink! ...Not that he minded it. Pursing his lips, he squeezed Kyuhyun's hands in return and waited for the maknae to pounce on him...

 

But nothing happened.

 

"...Kyu, s-should we take off our clothes?"

"No. I prefer doing it with clothes on. Besides, with or without clothes, you'll end up the same way anyway, hehehe."

 

Yesung inhaled sharply. Warmth spread equally to his face and his lower body that started to feel uncomfortable. God. The maknae is really a ert! ...Not that he minded it. He just knew that he would love everything Kyuhyun did to him. Chewing his bottom lip, he lightly swung their connected hands and waited impatiently for the maknae to pounce on him...

 

But nothing happened.

 

"...Hey, aren't you going to do something?"

"But I'm doing something?"

"What something are you doing?"

"I'm having a one-night stand with hyung, obviously!"

"What?"

"One-night stand, hyung, we're competing to see who can stand the longest in a night! Hehe!"

 

Yesung almost broke the promise and punched the maknae's penguin tummy. His face was boiling hot from both anger and shame. So, Kyuhyun was just being silly and he was the only one who had an ulterior motive? Unable to stand feeling pathetic, he shook off the larger hands away and turned around to leave. However, the big maknae immediately threw himself at his back and became a baby koala instead.

 

"Hyung! You can't leave until the game is over!"

" your stupid game! I'm leaving!"

"Come oooon! Don't you know that the winner can order the loser to do anything!?"

 

Wait. Yesung stopped. So, if he won, he could order Kyuhyun to be his boyfriend, right? Although the stupid maknae might forget everything after waking up, just a few hours of pretending to be in love was enough to nourish his one-sided love. After giving it a thought, he nodded and agreed to play the "one-night stand" game with the drunken penguin. Kyuhyun beamed but refused to let him go. Yesung could feel a racing heartbeat against his back and a small candle of hope was lit. Why did Kyuhyun's heartbeat almost match his? Could it be...?

 

"Hehe, I'm definitely going to win~ Yesung babo~"

 

Yes... This brat was just really drunk. Yesung sighed and brushed off the silly thought. Hm, rather than hoping for the impossible, he had better seizing this chance and acting as coquettishly as he could. So, he nestled into the tall maknae's embrace and put his hand on the strong arms wrapping him. His heart then skipped faster when Kyuhyun tightened his arms and rubbed his cheek against his head like a puppy. Even if he ended up losing and Kyuhyun never viewed him romantically, he still won a lot tonight.

.

.

.

.

One hour later...

 

 

"Break time!"

"Huh? Ah! Kyu!? What are you doing!?"

 

Kyuhyun suddenly walked backward while still hugging him. Then, the drunken maknae slumped down on the couch and pulled him to sit in the lap. As if that wasn't enough to shock him, his crush's warm hand also s under his t-shirt and caressed his tailbone in circles soothingly. Worst of all, Kyuhyun's warm breath that hit his ear whenever the big penguin whispering or giggling made him so flustered that he didn't dare to move a single finger, too busy willing his little brother down there to behave.

 

"Pain goes away~ Pain goes away~"

"H-How long is the break?"

"Ten minutes! After that, we'll resume the game! I'll definitely last longer than hyung in a one-night stand!"

 

Kyuhyun slurred drunkenly and squeezed him tighter while the larger hand still wandering near his hip. Yesung accepted his fate and just put his face in the crook of the maknae's neck, closing his eyes to avoid the reality tormenting him. Alright, just waited ten minutes and this sweet suffering would end. Yesung sighed and counted Kkoming and Melo jumping over a fence in his head to distract himself from his crush unintentionally molesting him...

.

.

.

Ten minutes later...

 

 

"Kyu, break time is up. Shouldn't we resume the game?"

"What do you mean hyung? A minute hasn't even passed!"

"Aish! You punk penguin! How drunk are you that you can't tell the time!? Just open your big eyes and look at the clock over there!"

 

Yesung yanked the maknae's head to look at the wall clock after the big penguin still hugged him after ten minutes already passed. Kyuhyun pouted and whined when he tried to get up.

 

"But I want time to slow down when we're together..."

"!!?"

 

His heart almost jumped out of his chest and Yesung had to bite his bottom to not scream. Too cute! The drunken maknae who said that to him while pouting was just too cute! If only Kyuhyun really said that because he also liked him romantically, not because he wanted to , Yesung would have been happier. Still, he could never say no to his baby maknae and played along with the younger man, pretending that the break time wasn't over yet...

.

.

.

Two hour later...

 

 

After prolonging ten-minute break into an hour break, Kyuhyun finally let him go and pulled him up from the couch to resume their silly game. Yesung was able to stand still for another hour when he started to feel tired. Due to his bad back and disc, he was at an disadvantage in this game but he still pushed himself stubbornly. He changed his mind. If he won, he wanted to ask Kyuhyun about all of the maknae's ambiguous gestures and actions tonight. If Kyuhyun was just drunk and he read too much into it, he would retreat to his corner and continued to love Kyuhyun one-sided from afar. He thought that he hid his pain well but he was wrong. Kyuhyun who noticed his pain made a face as if he was about to cry and hugged him while rubbing his back.

 

"Yesung hyung, just give up so you don't have to force yourself! Think of your health!"

"No! I won't lose! Kyu, it's time for your drunkard to sleep so you give up!"

"Never! I told you, I'm going to last longer than hyung in a one-night stand!"

"Aish! So stubborn! What in the hell do you want to get from me that you can't lose no matter what!?"

"Something cool so I can tease you about forever, obviously!"

"You bratty penguin!? Am I too kind with you that—"

 

Kyuhyun suddenly turned his head to face him and Yesung shivered when he felt the maknae's warm breath against his neck. The younger man looked up and tightend his arms around him.

 

"Yesung hyung... this one-night-stand game means the world to me... So, can you give up and let me win?"

"Kyuhyun..."

 

Yesung sighed, feeling his annoyance deflate like a burst balloon. He really couldn't say no to those big puppy eyes... In the end, he nodded and stepped out of the maknae's embrace to sit back on the couch.

 

"Fine! I give up! You can stand longer than me so you won. Congrats, brat."

"Yeah!! I know it! I won~"

"So? What is it about that you want to tease me so much that you must win— Kyu?"

"I have one and only order!"

 

Kyuhyun suddenly slumped down on top of him and pressed their bodies closely, causing Yesung to blush darkly red when he realized that their little "Kkuru" and "Ye" were having a meeting down there. He hit the drunken maknae's back to make the younger get up but Kyuhyun only enveloped him tighter to the point that he almost melted into the taller man's chest.

 

"Yah! I told you to let me go—"

"I love you, Yesung hyung, be mine."

"!!?"

 

A confession that came out of the left field slapped his consciousness hard that his whole body was stunned. Yesung felt his heart jumping crazily and his chest felt warm and fuzzy. Did his ears deceive him or did his crush really just...? Yesung couldn't stop grinding widely as he tried to shove the man pressing on him away. He wanted to see his future husband's face after that cute confession! Let him see—

 

Kyuhyun had fallen asleep and even snored loudly...

 

"...You ing teasing penguin!! I love you too! Wake the up!!! YAH!!! CHO KYUHYUN!!! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING!!!?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Lmaoooooo did you think that there'll be extra story? Sorry not sorry  :p

Silly short kyusung fic is fun to write~ Esp when I need to focus on something longer  ;)

Spoiler for the next week here!! Let's revisit some cliche k-drama tropes xD

 

Take care and love you!  <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...Cho Kyuhyun, I know you're faking sleeping and being drunk! If you don't get up and explain what the happened, you'll sleep alone for three months!"

"No!!! Don't kick me out of our bedroom!!"

 

Kyuhyun finally opened his eyes at the threat and grinned sheepishly at him, proving his suspicion that the brat was never drunk to begin with. Yesung glared and pulled the sly penguin's ear to vent his stormy feelings for the night.

 

"Ex-Plain! If you also love me too, why did you have to use such a silly and roundabout way to confess!? I thought you were giving me false hope!"

"Ouch! Hyung, baby, don't promote domestic violence! I swear that I didn't mean to mess with you! I only just found out tonight too that hyung also loves me! As for why I suggested this stupid one-night-stand game..."

 

Yesung's heart drummed faster against his ribcage as he watched the tips of the maknae's ears gradually turned pink. Kyuhyun his lips nervously and avoided his eyes as he quietly confessed.

 

"...I love you so much and want to make you mine so badly. However, Yesung hyung, you hide your thoughts too well that I genuinely can't tell if I'm reading it wrong or you also love me. That's why I came up with the one-night stand... If you didn't love me back, I could just pretend that I was drunk and nothing would happen to our brotherhood... But hey! It worked beautifully, right? We love each other and we're dating now~"

"Kyuhyun... Sometimes you're really stupid... How could you not see the signs I practically shoved in your face tonight!?"

"Huh? What signs?"

"Sigh! Nevermind... Say, my dear Kkuru, do you want to have a one-night stand with me tonight...?"

"What? No! We won't have any one-night stand because I won't let our relationship—"

 

Yesung grasped the rambling penguin's soft hair and pushed his head down to kiss the damn chatty mouth. While the maknae's luscious bottom lip, his small hand caressed southward to the hidden treasure and palmed it until he felt "little Kkuru" growing up big and eager against his hand. Still fondling the (not-so-little) Kkuru, Yesung purposefully his wet lips and stared straight into his boyfriend's blazing brown eyes.

 

"Show me, Cho Kkuru, how long can you stand inside me tonight~?"

"......................."

 

 

 

The next day, Yesung wasn't able to stand at all but did he regret provoking his future husband? Absolutely not! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

 

 

 

 

Happy End!

(For real this time!)