Cafè

RESET

Jongjin and Leo went to Busan to accompany Jongwoon on a trip to places full of memories of his brother and his lover. They went to the aestethic càfe and got some coffees there. 

Jongjin and Leo ordered their coffees while Jongwoon looked their seats, Jongjin trust his hyung's taste after all.

After they ordered, they saw Jongwoon sat and playing with the cat. "Let him be... " said Leo, he sat on across them, took their picture.

"What a naughty fur ball, just play with me.. He's allergic to your fur..." said Jongwoon, a pretty blond next to him giggled, "I'm allergic to cat but I still like him because he's cute... Just lend me your hand to pet him.. Aw, cute!!" shouted the blonde.

               Jongwoon smiled and drank his coffee, "Drink your coffee, Ryeowook-ah... After this we go to the beach, do you like that?" asked Jongwoon, a blonde man named Ryeowook smiled broadly, "I like that... You just drink my coffee, please?" Ryeowook whined while pouting. Jongwoon chuckled, "You can make me keep going to the bathroom then.." Jongwoon muttered but he still did what his lover asked him to do. Ryeowook smiled so sweetly at that.

             Then Jongwoon turned to two men who chat and drank their coffees next to him, "Jongjin-ah, Leo.. Let's go to the beach.. You two not tired yet, right?" said Jongwoon, Jongjin raised his thumb, "We're leaving, hyung.. You're in front .." Jongjin said while cleaning his camera, so did Leo.