CHAPTER 1

Do You Hear Me?

 

KEVIN’S POV

                 “Oppa~~you are funny...hehe~~”I was about to knock on Sunhee’s room door when I heard Sunhee chuckled and talked to her so called ‘Myungsoo’ imaginary friend again.I sighed and knocked on her door before turning the door knob and walked in.

                “Oh?!Oppa,good morning~~you are here to wake me up right???You are late...Myungsoo just woke me up just now.”Sunhee smiled at the empty air beside her and showed a mehrong face at me.I sighed again and put on a faked smile while nodding my head.When is she going to believe that her ‘Myungsoo’ does not exist?I don’t want her to run away from me again just like the last time I told her that ‘Myungsoo’ doesn’t exists.I don’t want her to get hurt although she’s hurting me with her ‘imaginary friend’ thing.

                “Let’s get yourself prepared,if not,you are going to be late again...”I went closer to her and pulled her out of her bed without turning my head at once.

                “Araso Kevin oppa!!!Myungsoo oppa,see you later at the dining table...”Sunhee chuckled again and waved at the empty air beside her.She took off my grip on her wrist and went inside the bathroom to wash herself up.I leaned myself outside the bathroom wall and facepalmed myself...her condition is not getting better day by day,infact,it’s getting worse and worst....What should I do to save my sister from all of this bull?!

 ---IN SCHOOL---

 WOOHYUN’S POV

                “Woohyun oppa!!!”I was walking on the hallway when someone shouted my name from behind.I turned my back and saw Sunhee running approaching me with Kevin behind her.I smiled and waved back at her,I wonder why she’s so happy and cheerful today.She stopped infront of me and panted because of the running.

                “Anything good happened this morning?You seems to be very happy~~”I smiled back at her and ruffles her hair,she’s like a dongsaeng to me...actually I don’t know whether,maybe...she’s more than that...Sunhee catched back her breathe and looked at me with her cute puppy eyes while tidying her messed up hair.Kevin,my best friend walked up to us slowly with an expressionless face,this is the toughest guy I ever know,and I’m impressed with him,it must be hard for him to take care of Sunhee by himself since their parents doesn’t really care about them.

                “Yeah,something good did happened!!!Today Myungsoo oppa woke me up with his funny jokes,those jokes are just too hilarious!!!I laughed so much!!Do you want to hear too???”Sunhee chuckled and clapped her hands happily.That ‘Myungsoo’again?!I looked at Kevin and he just looked away from me.I’m going to stop this entire ridiculous ‘imaginary friend’ thing right now!!!

                “Sunhee,listen to me...”before I could even finish my words,Kevin pulled me to a corner,far from Sunhee’s view.I tried to go back to Sunhee,but Kevin gripped on my shoulder hard and tightly.What is he trying to do?I’m trying to help Sunhee right now,can’t he see that!!!

                “What are you doing?!She’s your sister for sake!!!She’s...”before I can finish my sentence again,Kevin pushed me to the wall hardly and restricted me from moving.I flinched because of the pain on my back as well as I gave up and glared at him.I used all my effort to push him away from me and turned to walk back to Sunhee.

                “No!Don’t tell her anything..I beg you....she’s someone important to me and I’m hurt as well...Can’t you see she’s so happy right now???She hasn’t been this happy these days...Just let her be....”Kevin stepped up to me and grabbed my arm,pulling me back from going back to Sunhee.I sighed and yanked his grip away.I turned away and walked back to where Sunhee is waiting for us.

                “Oppa...what made both of you took so long???I’m too bored so I texted Myungsoo.”Sunhee  pouted cutely and checked on her phone again,probably waiting for ‘Myungsoo’ to reply,which is not going to happen.I faked smiled and nodded.Sunhee-ah,when are you going to wake up?When are you going to realize that ‘Myungsoo’ doesn’t exist....

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry because it is boring and not scary at all...

I'll try to make it better in the next post...

Thanks for reading...

I will update soon....

Thank you