The Unforgettable Entrance

TROUBLEMAKER " HER "
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shin Sehoon was a force of nature, a hurricane wrapped in the delicate form of a young girl. With her remarkable beauty, striking blue eyes, and mischievous smile, she was the epitome of trouble waiting to happen. And happen it did, as she made her way to Seoul University for the first time.

She took a moment to adjust her outfit, making sure she looked effortlessly stylish. She straightened her varsity jacket and tank top  checked her reflection in someone car's tinted window, giving herself a nod of approval.

With a confident stride, she approached the grand entrance of Seoul University, walking slowly with headphones around her neck watching historic halls echoing with the whispers of academia. As she stepped into the hallway, she couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement mixed with a touch of mischief.

Unbeknownst to her, the renowned Dean of the university, Professor Park, was also making his way down the same hallway. A man of distinguished reputation and appearance, he commanded respect with his salt-and-pepper hair and thick-rimmed glasses.

As fate would have it, at the exact moment Shin Sehoon took her first step into the hallway, a gust of wind blew through the open door, catching the edge of her jacket. The force of the wind combined with her hurried stride sent her flying forward, careening towards the unsuspecting Dean.

"Whoa!" Shin Sehoon squealed as she struggled to maintain her balance, her arms flailing in the air. It was too late to stop or change direction. In a moment that felt like an eternity, she collided with the Dean, knocking him off his feet.

The scene that unfolded was nothing short of chaotic. Students and faculty members turned their heads to witness the spectacle. Books flew into the air as the Dean's glasses were sent sailing, and he landed with a thud on the marble floor.

Shin Sehoon, now sprawled across the Dean's body, blinked in disbelief. "Oops, sorry about that," she said, her voice laced with amusement. "Guess I made quite the entrance, huh?"

The Dean, still dazed from the impact, looked up at the young girl on top of him, his face a mix of surprise and annoyance. "What on earth… who are you?" he managed to utter.

Shin Sehoon flashed a mischievous grin. "Shin Sehoon, at your service," she replied, offering a hand to help the Dean up. "I've always had a knack for making unforgettable first impressions. Looks like I've lived up to my reputation."

Professor Park, dusting off his suit, eyed Shin Sehoon with a mixture of exasperation and intrigue. "You certainly have a unique way of introducing yourself," he admitted, adjusting his disheveled glasses. "But let's hope your time at Seoul University is mar

Please log in to read the full chapter