010

Ji & Sean [Chaesoo] | Completed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dubbing project for the animation movie is going well as expected. The girls do their job diligently. It makes Sharon very happy with the result. They work very hard to produce the best voice and always train hard while waiting for their turn to record their voice.

Typical day at Sam recording studio, Sharon is in the studio with her staff who are involved in the recording session. Inside another room, Jisoo is recording her part while the rest of the members sit on the couch waiting for their turn. They read their script and practiced their part.

Everyone's eyes turn to the door when it opens. Rozayn steps inside followed by his secretary. He smiles at the girls to greet them and they smile back at him.

“Hi Sharon” Rozayn tapped Sharon shoulder

“Oh hey, I thought you’re not around today” Sharon said in friendly manner

“I am not really busy today so I will pay a visit. I haven’t have time to come since they start so I want to check how it goes so far”

Sharon smiles proudly “So far the girls are doing well. It was much better than we expected. They finished recording for the first half of the story two days ago and currently we start with the second half”

“Good job, I’m truly impressed” Rozayn said proudly while his eyes were on Jisoo who focused on the script “Can I listen a bit?”

“Sure” Sharon hand a headphone to him and he put it on while Sharon also put another one on herself

Rozayn listen to Jisoo voice and his eyes glue to her. He stare at her proudly and admiring her passion on her work. That girl really doing nothing but give her best on everything she do. She not only has beautiful face but heart as well that never fail to melt Rozayn heart every moment they are together. All he want is to spend his life with Jisoo but he still hesitant to take any action because he don’t want Jisoo to drive away from his life just because he confess his actual feeling to her. If keep Jisoo close to him just as his friend is make her comfortable, he rather do it that way and shower her with every love he can give instead of loving her but can’t have her by his side. He’s happy that everyone supported their relationship. Jisoo’s members give green light to him and his family also happy to hear that he seeing someone even they don’t know who that person is. Meanwhile Leo still has hesitation after he know that Jisoo not into dating but Rozayn sure that Leo also like Jisoo for him seeing how he always teasing both of them as couple. He knows Jisoo is the best for him.

His train of thought after Sharon saying something signaling Jisoo did the good job and he saw the girl take off her headphone then he also did the same. When their eyes meet, Jisoo is smiling at him and quickly returns to the studio.

“Great work” Sharon showing thumbs up to Jisoo

“Thanks unnie” Jisoo giggle then she walk to Rozayn

“Good job, Ji” Rozayn whisper loud enough for only Jisoo to hear

“Thanks babe” Jisoo beamed happily “This is your first time visiting us, right?”

“Yup, I am totally impressed. Sharon also keep praising you all”

“Unnie guide us a lot in doing this so we thanks her for that”

“Yeah, do you want to go out for dinner tonight?”

“Sure, why not. It’s been a while since we go out”

“Okay, I will pick you up on 7”

“Alright, don’t be late”

“Yup”

They walk to the table where the girls gather earlier. They smirk seeing them walk together

“Unnie, you’re done, right?” Yeri ask<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter