completed

Irreplaceable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Minjeong, using her stage name as Winter, is a soloist idol turned actress from SM Entertainment. She debuted at an early age as a child actor from a different company before she began her career as a soloist at SM Entertainment. She made her debut at the age of 17.

It’s very early but with her stunning visuals, beautiful voice and catchy music, she managed to gain the public's attention in no time. It has been six years since her debut as a soloist and now, she’s a promising rising actress.

Going with the name Winter, which people can describe as cold, it is true she has that ice princess aura when she’s working. But when the camera is off, she talks like a baby and acts like a puppy. She’s also very kind and polite. That’s why Minjeong is loved by all the people that have worked with her.

It’s been a while since she had a quiet schedule. She only has a magazine photoshoot for today. Minjeong plans to sleep in after her photoshoot ends since she’s been working for her crazy hectic schedule for a few months.

Minjeong absent mindedly scrolled her Twitter account while sitting in a waiting room with her leg crossed. It’s her routine reading all of her fans' comments, be it about her singing, acting, modeling, or even just her being a cute loser.

Ignoring the bad ones, the comments from her fans always keep her in a better, brighter mood. She chuckled when she saw her fans dramatically simping over a single pose from her. She knows her fans damn well.

There’s also one thing that never fails to fill her heart with joy.

Edits, videos and photos of her and Jimin.

Her partner, her sunshine, her protagonist, her Jimin.

What they don’t know is that all of those edits were real. The moments, feelings, sweet gestures.. They were all real.

There's this one video where Minjeong was zoning out but the comments are all related to Jimin.

'She must be thinking about her.'

'Why does her side profile look similar to Jimin? They must be twins!'

'Aww, why's my baby zoning out? Where's Jimin? She should be there. She's the only one who can cheer her up.'

Minjeong didn't mind at all. In fact, she likes it when people look at her, they think about Jimin.

A sudden ringing from her phone startled Minjeong but her eyes immediately lit up when she saw the caller ID. She quickly looked around her before answering the phone.

“Hey.”

“Hey, babe. What time will you be home?”

“Miss me that much huh?” She smirked and laughed when she heard a groan from her girlfriend.

“Cocky.” Minjeong can tell that she’s rolling her eyes now even though she can’t see her.

“You love me anyway.” She proudly stated. Jimin would usually roll her eyes for that kind of remark, but her response stunned Minjeong as her ears turned red.

“I do. I love you.”

Oh, she’s shy shy.

“I- I’ll be back around 6. Do you need anything?” She mentally face palmed herself for stuttering.

“Oh, right. I do. I need you to come back home faster. I’ll prepare dinner for us.”

“Whoa!! What’s the occasion?”

As far as she can remember, their birthdays have already passed, and their anniversary is still three months away.

“Nothing. I just want to spend time with you.”

Minjeong can feel the warmth radiating from her body. Sometimes, Minjeong is confused with how that simple word can make her heart go wild.

How'd I get so lucky like this?

“I’ll be there as fast as I can. And hey, Jimin..”

“Yeah?”

“I love you too.”

-

“THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK EVERYONE! GET HOME SAFELY!”

Minjeong being Minjeong, thanked all the staff using a speaker and bowed to everyone while spinning around like a kid. They all just chuckled at her antics. 

“Unnie, there’s no schedule for the rest of the week right?” Minjeong turned to her manager as they walked together to the car park.

“As of today, no. I’ll keep you updated if there’s any changes.” She said while checking her schedule on the iPad.

“Okie dokie unnie. Thank you for today. Get home safely.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive? You looked pretty tired earlier.”

“I’m fine unnie. In fact, I’m feeling energized now.”

“If you say so. But please drive safely, don’t forget to wear a seatbelt, check your front mirror, side mirror, lock your door, eyes on the road, don’t use your phone while driv- ”

“Gosh unnie, I get it!” She chuckled. “I’ll text you when I get home. Don’t worry about me.”

“But-”

“No but unnie. Your wife is waiting for you. Now, chop chop!” She clapped her hand twice and rushed her to get in the car.

“Bye unnie. I’ll be a menace to you again next week.” She winked before shutting the door for her manager.

-

Jimin is almost done with cooking when Minjeong arrives home. Her stomach automatically rumbles at the pleasant smell coming from the kitchen.

A pair of arms make its way to Jimin’s small waist, engulfing her in a back hug. Minjeong buried her face on her neck, sniffing Jimin’s vanilla scent.

“Hi, love.”

“Hi.” Jimin’s ears turned red. She could never get used to the endearments. She turned around and saw Minjeong pouting her lips, asking for a kiss. She chuckled and placed a kiss on her lips.

They’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter