One Shot : Sudden Attraction

Sudden Attraction
Please log in to read the full chapter

​​​​​​Kang Gary isn't stupid. 

Okay, maybe he is. 

But he isn't too stupid to the point he won't recognise his own feelings. Especially towards someone close to him. 

But that's the problem he's facing right now when he finds himself being in the same team as none other than the famous Yoo Jaesuk. Despite having a guest with them, Jaesuk never ignores him. The older always treats guests especially female ones in the best way possible but he makes sure to steal chances to joke around and make Gary laugh. 

He has always looked at Jaesuk with respect, but since they're always in the same team he starts to realise he loves the attention given. He loves the way Jaesuk would look at him when the three of them in the team laugh about something and he finds himself looking back at the said guy while laughing, too. He likes the way Jaesuk wraps an arm around him in a friendly way, making him feel super comfortable around the hyung. Gary adores how Jaesuk offers to drive, holds his jacket when he's doing missions, hides the younger behind him when the older's defending their team from Jongkook. He loves every single thing ! 

At first, he voices out his joy to Haha -- obviously Haha, the short man is the closest to him among other casts, they're almost best friends ! Except, Gary doesn't like having so many best friends, he already has Gil so it's unnecessary to claim another one. Haha however finds his excited rant odd and amusing. "What , are you crushing on Jaesuk hyung?" Haha said with a 'pfft', almost like he's holding back laughter. Gary looks at him, startled. His eyes widen at the thought. 'How could Donghoon possibly think I like Jaesuk hyung?!'.

With a sigh, Gary shakes his head, clearly frustrated with the younger's assumption. "Come on !" Haha hits his shoulder playfully, smiling in that cute way of his. "I'm joking !" he says, grinning. "I mean, you sound a little too excited talking about Jaesuk hyung.. It's quite odd since you've never been so thrilled about him before," the short man explains, not wanting his hyung to sulk over such a joke. Gary however looks at him, blinks and nods. He thinks to himself, 'I should test that out, whether I really like Jaesuk hyung

Please log in to read the full chapter