I regret everything

I regret everything

"But... oppa!" cried Eunjung.

"NO! I don't want to hear it! I've had enough! I saw it.... you were cheating on me!!" Soohyun shouted from the top of his lungs. Eunjung was pleading and crying her eyes out. 

"It was a misunderstanding! I-" Eunjung was cut off by Soohyun, who clearly had lost his temper. 

 

"I don't want to listen to it! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH JANGWOO?!!!" screamed Soohyun. He had always been a good boyfriend towards Eunjung but seeing her like that, he was losing his mind, how could she?

 

"O-oppa..." Eunjung's voice merely above a whisper. She was now clinging onto Soohyun's sleeve, begging him to at least listen to her explanation.

 

"I'M NOT YOUR OPPA!!!!"

"B-but....o-opp-"

 

"HEY, ! ARE YOU DEAF?! I SAID I HATE YOU! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR ING FACE ANYMORE!!! SO GET THE OFF ME!!", Soohyun pulled his hand away from her grasp and she fell on the floor, she was too weak to say anything. Her heart shattered into a million tiny pieces. How could he even had the heart to say that to her? He was the nicest, sweetest guy that she stupidly fell in love with. But now......

 

"Oh, one more thing. Tell your er boyfriend to get the away from me as well.", making sure he put emphasis on the 'boyfriend'. He slammed the door shut to her apartment. She flinched at the sound of it.

 

'I love you..... so why'd you left me alone....?'

 

One day before......

 

"Hey, Jangwoo!", Eunjung cheered.

"Oh, hey Junggie....", they'd always meet up at Starbucks like this. They've been meeting secretly for over a year now and for one reason only.....

They took their seats and took their orders.

"So..... did you find it?", Jangwoo brought up the topic. Eunjung blushed at the question but nodded.

"FINALLY! You've been looking for it for.... how long? 3 months?"

"YAH! It was only 2 months and 3 weeks.....", Eunjung pouted.

"Aish!! Chincha... this girl....", Jangwoo took in his breath and sighed. "So where'd you find it?", Eunjung perked up at the question.

 

Eunjung giggled and took out a medium size box out of her bag and showed it to Jangwoo. Jangwoo opened it and gasped at the phone, it was a brand new iPhone 4s. "So, you think he'll like it?", Eunjung asked, worry clearly in her voice. He gulped, restraining from taking the phone and run for his life. He closed the box and gave it to her. She put the box back in her bag.

 

"He's gonna love it.", Jangwoo said. "I had to go all the way to Seoul to get it. Apparently this little town of ours doesn't really have that many phone stores.....", Eunjung sighed. She had to use half off her savings to get the phone but it was all worth it.

"Hmm..... Does he know?"

"Nope, I had to come up with some lame excuse saying that the manager wanted me to go on a trip to one off the branches in Seoul.", Eunjung said while taking a sip off her coffee that was starting to get cold.

 

She worked as a cashier in Starbucks and she saved her money so she could get the phone for Soohyun's birthday. He had always complained about his old phone. There was nothing actually wrong with it but he kept on complaining on how much apps the iPhone 4s had and he could text her more frequently. She didn't see how it had anything to do with the phone but nonetheless she bought it for him anyway.

 

Soohyun was shocked at what he saw, Eunjung and Jangwoo together and they seem very happy. He was shocked so he ran away from there. He felt hurt, pain and betrayal. His bestfriend and his girlfriend, togehter. No, it was all to much for him.

 

'I'll get you back for this Ham Eunjung!'

 

Two days after the incident.....

 

Eunjung was walking on the streets. It had been quite sometime after her break up with Soohyun and she was tired off crying her eyes out. Then she saw it. Soohyun walking hand in hand with Jiyeon, her bestfriend. They were smiling and giggling. She felt a tear escape her eye when their gazes met. Soohyun felt bad and guilty when he saw her, yes, he was now dating Jiyeon and eventhough he loved her, he still had feelings for Eunjung. When he saw a tear run down her cheek, he was automatically chasing after her, who was now running away. She had to get away.

 

It was then, she was running and a car came. She was stunned as to what was happening she didn't even move.

 

"JUNGGIE!! LOOK OUT!!"

 

The sound of Soohyun voice woke her up and she turned to him.

 

"Mianhe...."

 

She whispered as the car came crashing into her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

There was a body crying over what looked like a lifeless one. Blood was flowing out of the body and the tears were streamming down his cheeks. He dropped to his knees and yell from the top of his lungs, begging the body to come back to him.

 

"Please! Please! I'm sorry! I... love you..."

 

But it was no use, blood was everywhere and the driver responsible for it ran away. She died at the scene. He had now lost everything, his family, his career and now his love.

 

One week after the incident......

 

He didn't attend her funeral. He was still shocked about what had happened that he broke up with Jiyeon the next day. He was a complete mess, he would drown himself with alcohol until he could barely stand up. He was watching the tv. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it was a package for him. He signed the papers and took the box inside.

He put the box on the countertop and went to the fridge to get a drink. He opened the box and it was an iPhone 4s.

He was curious on who could've sent it. He then spot a card in the box. Curious on what it could be he opened it and as he read it, tears start to form in his eyes.

 

Oppa...

Saengilchukahamnida!!

Happy birthday!! :)

Oppa,

I got you this iPhone that you've been wanting for so long.

I hope you take good care of it, it's the symbol of my love for you.

So, oppa,

DON'T BREAK IT. If you break it you break my heart.....

Oppa,

I know it must be hard when you lost you family and your job.

But, remember I will always be there for you...

Anyways......

SARANGHAEYO, OPPA!!!

Junggie

 

"M-mianhe... Junggie..."

 

"I regret everything..."