nightmare

nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong is awoken from her deep slumber when she hears a whimper from behind and she starts feeling the squeeze from the arms around her waist, making it a little hard for her to breathe.


"Baby?" Minjeong rubs Jimin's arms gently in an attempt to wake her up.


More whimpers and the arms around her waist become unbearably tight. Minjeong starts to tap Jimin's arms as she knows Jimin must be having a nightmare.


"Jimin, wake up. You are holding me too tightly."


Jimin finally stirs with a gasp, her eyes blinking groggily as she tries to adjust her sight in the dark. She quickly loosens her hold on Minjeong who turns in her wife's embrace and looks at Jimin worriedly.


"Hey, what's wrong? Nightmares?" She asks gently, caressing Jimin's cheek, taking in the latter's slightly distraught face.


Jimin only nods her head, sniffling, and buries herself into Minjeong's chest trying to seek comfort.


"Shh, it's okay. I'm right here," Minjeong rubs her thumb softly in circles on Jimin's shoulder to soothe her. "Do you want to talk about it?"


After almost a minute of silence, Minjeong figures Jimin may have gone back to her slumber. But just as she's about to drift away to her dreams, she hears some mumbling.

 

"What is it, baby?" Minjeong croaks tiredly, hand reaching out to Jimin's hair.


"Don't leave me alone," Jimin looks up at her wife, causing Minjeong to stop her ministrations.


"Why will I do that, silly?" Minjeong smiles at the silly request and she feels Jimin shrug.


"You left me alone in my dreams," Jimin lets out softly.


Minjeong chuckles, shaking her head. It must be one of Jimin's weir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter