Clean

Clean
Please log in to read the full chapter

You wanted nothing more than to just go to your room and hide from the world. Work had been crazy and you were so emotionally spent trying to have good customer service that you couldn’t honestly fake a smile much less give a rats about things happening at home. And on top of that, you were missing your boyfriend, who was out of town on a business trip. 

So when you walked in and saw the kitchen a mess, the floors still dirty and no dinner cooking, you wanted to scream. Bless your mother, you loved her dearly but you hated the fact that she was working from home and still couldn’t keep up with housework while you went out everyday and worked in an office.

Granted, working from home was still a job, but it was only part time and she started in the afternoon. She had plenty of time to do some light cleaning and get the crockpot started for dinner before going to work. But she didn’t. She never did and normally it would only mildly irk you but today it just put you in a spiral. The tears were already welling up as you dragged your feet down the dark hallway to the back room, your lamp light shining underneath the door because you once more forgot to turn it off in your haste to leave the house that morning. 

Salvation!

Opening the door, your head tipped down to watch as you dropped your bag next to your desk before kicking off your shoes, feet screaming in relief. Shuffling into the room, you pushed the door closed before lifting your head, eyes widening as you froze in place. Sitting on your bed was your boyfriend, Jisung, lounging back with the tv remote in one hand, the other behind his head, looking so at home. Which was strange because you purposefully kept him from visiting your house due to its state. You were embarrassed by it and didn’t want him to come over and think that you and your family were slobs. 

Well you and your mom weren’t. The idiot that lived with you was and he refused to clean up after himself, despite being the one that caused the most mess. And of course the constant mess was hard for your mother to deal with mentally and you were pretty sure she was in a depressive sort of state and you sure as hell didn’t want to clean when you got home from work. Even though you usually did because no one else was gonna do it. But juggling work life and this life was ju

Please log in to read the full chapter