Numbers and Sharpies 1/2

Numbers and Sharpies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you, from my arm to yours", Irene sighs as she reads Seulgi's message, the younger of the two had to leave for work telling Irene that she wanted to save up for somethings but wouldn't exactly tell her what for. For the past few days, Seulgi's been working overtime, at least that's what she's been telling her girlfriend. Irene never suspected a thing.

They are soulmates after all.

[flashback]

"1. b| 2. c| 3. c| -"

"OH MY GOD" Irene screams as she sees her arms inked with letters, "WENDY WHAT IS THIS!"

~~~

It's been fifteen minutes and Wendy was still recovering from her laughing fit ever since Joohyun explained her situation.

"Are you gonna help me or not?!" She looks down at her friend, Wendy eventually calms down and speaks.

"Sorry Irene-ssi but I don't see any problem here," Seungwan stands up and examines her arm.

"Of course there isn't a problem, it's not you arm," Irene deadpans, "Come on, you have to help me get this of."

"Don't you wanna talk to your soulmate?" Irene's eyes widen at her friend's question.

"Soulmate? Pfft," Wendy rolls her eyes at her friend's response, 'Of course she's not gonna believe me.'

"Here, give me a pen," Wendy opens the cap and places the pen above Irene's arm taking a second or two to think of something to say.

"hey baby ;)"

"For 's sake Seungwan, why in the world would yo-"

"Shhh. look!"

"h̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶b̶y̶ ̶;̶)̶" Wendy chuckles at the other person's attempt at scribbling out her message, the shakiness lets her know that Irene's soulmate is just as clueless.

"As tempted as I am to mess with them, we have to find out who your soulmate is."

"Give me that," Irene snatches the pen away from Seungwan.

"don't panic call me xxx-xxx-xxxx" From that moment onward, the two soulmates formed a new bond and eventually met and fell in love face to face.

[end of flashback]

Joohyun takes her time getting out of the bed, it was her day off after all. It was already noon which meant that Seulgi was on her way to a lunch meeting at a café.

{messages}

Irene: Do you girls wanna meet up?

Yeri: ew

Yeri: yes

Joy: I've got nothing else to do

Wendy: eh sure

{messages}

"What good friends," Irene shakes her head and prepares snacks.

~~~

"Come on let me do it just this once."

"Yeri! I'm not letting you draw a on me."

"But it'll be funnyyy!" Yeri whines.

"Seulgi's at a café right now, in some kind of meeting might I add."

"That's exactly the reason why it'd be funny!" Yeri begs for the hundredth time, it wasn't fair that her friends got to have that type of magic on them.

"Hey! If she gets to write on you then I'm writing too." Joy intervenes and grabs the pen from Yeri's hand.

"You don't even know what you'd write," Yeri argues and tries to reach for the pen that Joy had raised over her head.

"Um, guys." Everyone stops and looks at Wendy pointing towards Irene's arms which started to show a sequence of numbers. No one spoke, just stared, the atmosphere grew heavier after a heart was drawn at the end.

"Damn they couldn't find a napkin?" Joy jokes around in an attempt to lighten the mood, "No, okay."

~~~

Joohyun was now on the floor bawling her eyes out as Yeri and Wendy try to comfort her.

"Irene, calm down," Joy says looking down at the three.

"Calm down?! Look at her arm Sooyoung!" Yeri screams, "I say we visit Seulgi and her ."

"Yeri, please," Wendy says, "I say we wait for her to come home and then we do the torturing," Yeri shakes her head.

"Sounds good, but it's better if we catch them together, then we can torture bot-"

"No! There has to be an explanation," Joy panics and holds Irene up, "Unnie, Seulgi isn't like that and you know it, don't let those two kill her," she begs then glares at Yeri and Wendy.

"You're right," Irene sniffles wiping her tears, "My baby wouldn't do that to me."

"Can we at least visit Seulgi just in case," Yeri says while Wendy nods in agreement.

"I don't know which cafe she's in though," Irene explains glancing down at her arm again.

"What if we call t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter