Chapter 2

Teacher Doo, i Heart you

Readers i'm sorry.. this is not an update..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL..

kidding this is an update XD

so~ i change my mind(again), this is fic isn't going to be Two-shot, but Three-shot! ^__^ *Yeay for DooSeob*

You guys don't mind right? kekeke..

i really want to update my story before i go to school trip on this friday, (I'm so excited! we'll be have alot fun there~.) We are not allowed to bring our electronic devices such as Phone, laptop, and ipod.(But i'll slip my ipod between my clothes cause i can't sleep without listening music first.)

kekeke.. Okay i'll stop blabbering, Thank you for all the comments dear readers~ I Love U so much~! Because you guys gimme a lot coments, i'm update a bit longer XD

So here's the fic. enjoy~

i'm sorry for my very bad English T^T


 

 

 

 

“WHAT?!!  HE KISSED YOU ON THE LIPS!!!” screamed yoseob’s mom.

“N-neh.”  Yoseob nodded his head. He cursed himself silently for being stupid.

=====================================================================================

 

 -Flashback-

 

Yoseob was watching drama with his mother in the living room.

“Huaaaa.. look at the boy! Aigooo.. he’s so Handsome right?” yoseob’s mother shook her son body while squealing like a fan girl.

“a-aah umma.. stop shaking my body~~! ” but yoseob’s mom ignoring yoseob’s word and keep shook his son when the camera zoom to the actor face.

“KYA~! HE’S GOING TO KISS THE GIRL! AHHH! YOSEOB-AH! CLOSE YOUR EYES!! CLOSE YOUR EYES!” yoseob’s mother tried to covered her son eyes but yoseob hold his mother hand.

“y-yah! Umma don’t blocking my view! I’m not a kids  anymore. I’ve kissed before.”

“EH?” Immediately His mother loosening her grip on her son . she eyed the blonde boy, forgetting about the romantic scene on the tv screen.

“Jinjae?”

“Y-yes.” ‘OH SHIIEET! WHAT DID I SAY!

“With who?” Yoseob’s mother narrowed her eyes.  “I never knew you have a girlfriend before.”

Yoseob gulped. “Ma M-My teacher?”

As soon as yoseob finish his sentence, Yoseob’s mom raise from her couch then screamed.

“WHAT THE HELL ?!!!!!” How could she did that to my son!” You could see her eyes was burning Like a fire.. she really Mad. “ I’ll kill her!” yoseob’s umma grab her magazine then ripped it into 2 parts.

OMG! Teacher Doo, you’re dead meat.’

“U-umma, the teacher is not a female, but a male teacher!”

“WHAT?!” yoseob’s mother eyes almost popped out.

=================================================================================

                                                                                                                                                    

“KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!” suddenly his mother jumped and hugged his beloved son tightly.

“That’s cute!!!!!! So Freakiiin cute!!! he kissed you infront of everyone? On the lips! Did he use tongue? Ah~ So sweet! Me want to see!!!”

 “Yah! Umma,Umma.. what’s wrong with you? Don’t you want to kill him?” Yoseob try to esape from his mom embrace, but she tightening her grip.

“Anii.. how could I kill my Future son in law ?” Yoseob’s mom laughed softly then patted his son head.

 “YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you mean!  He kissed me! his own student at school! That’s a criminal!”

“in what case?”

“?”

“Tch.. its not a when you enjoy it~"

“YAH! I’m not.” Yoseob’s puffed his cheeks.

“you can’t lying Seob-ah. I’m your mother remember?”  Yoseob’s mother caressing yoseob’s hair. Yoseob can do nothing but pouted.

 “wae you changed all of sudden? Just a minute ago you wanted to rip the kisser head off, but when you know the person is a male you change your mind! Waeyooo??”. 'I was thought she gonna do the scariest thing in the world to Doojoon!’.

“Nah~ I’m one of fans actually, that’s why I’m so happy when I know you’re gay and yeah we can spazz about boys and stuff in the future but-Yah! lets not talk about this.”

“What?!?!”  Yoseob’s jaw dropped.  AISH! MY UMMA IS THE WEIRDEST UMMA EVER!

“So, What his name? tell me! Tell me! Is he Hot? Is he looks like Lee minho or jang geun suk? Do you have his photo?”

“Wow.. umma calm down. No. he’s not look like Lee minho or jang geun seuk. His name is Mr. Yoon Doojoon, he’s my mathematic teacher and he’s a good kisser.” Yoseob mumbled the last part, thanked God yoseob’s mother didn’t hear it.

“OUW MY GAWD! HE’S YOON?! MR. YOON YOU SAY?!” Yoseob’s mother cupped yoseob’s face.

“y-yes?” ‘God.. can my mom stop make me surprise? Oh my heart!

“Do you remember  Uncle Yoon, the kind uncle who bought you many toys every time he visited us when u still a kids? That Yoon doojoon is your father’s Best friend son!” explained yoseob’s mom.

“ah~ My son has a really good taste. Doojoon is a handsome, charming, and Good boy.! And he has such a great built body~” Yoseob’s mom eyes were sparkling.

Yoseob gasped. ‘ whoaah.. I can not believe it! So doojoon is the son of that kind uncle ?!!  Wah!! and Uncle yoon is my father best friend, omo!  Will my parents arrange my wedding with Teacher Doo?! Andwae~~ ^__^

Suddenly Yoseob cheeks turned pink, he was smiling then giggled cutely.

“hey.. yoseob, why you smiling by yourself? ” his mom scratched her non itchy head.

“uh? No-nothing umma.” Yoseob stuttered felling embarrassed get caught by his mother.

“You thinking about him don’t you?”

“ANI!”

“ahh~ my son is inlove with his teacher~~ How cuteee!” yoseob’s mother pinched her son cheek, yoseob’s cheek went widen. “Umma.. hurt!”.

“Why don’t you confess your feelings to him?”

“Umma.. stop talking nonsense please. I don’t like him-“

“But you love him!”

“ANIYO!!”

“yoseob-ah..” Yoseob’s mom lifted yoseob’s chin and looked yoseob to the eyes. Yoseob sighed. He cant lie to his mother.

“Yeah, I like him… No! I love him! I love him so much. I fell in Love at the first sight!”.  Yoseob’s mom smiled when she heard those words.

“But he is a male. And me too!” Yoseob’s sighed. He leaned to the couch. Yoseob really felt want to cry .

“I know, I know this feelings. I read many mangas before. The ukes feeling insecure and scared that the semes doesn’t love him back right? But why don’t you trying?”

“UMMA?! You read mangas?”

“yeah! So what?” yoseob’s mom raise her eyebrow . ‘Oh God… I can’t even…. Sighhhhhh

“Just tell him about your feelings, tell him that you love him. Don’t keep it by yourself because it will turn bad. And you’ll carry that heavy feeling in your heart every time you meet him. You cant avoid to meet him, he is your teacher. And I don’t want to transfer you to other school in attempt to avoid him.”

“But what if he doesn’t like me back? What if he rejects me?” yoseob give his umma a lost puppy looked.

“Pshh.. he like you from the first, that why he kissed you.”

Yoseob blushed.

“and I don’t  think he can reject you. You are too cute to be rejected y’know~~”. Yoseob’s mom pinched her son cheek softly. Yoseob chuckled.

 “Everything is possible when it comes to love. Love doesn’t matter gender, age and everything. Just listen to your heart my baby boy.”

Yoseob smiled at his mother words, ‘I love my umma<3’.

“Neh.” Yoseob hugged his mom.

“so.. will you confess your feelings tomorrow?” asked yoseob’s mom.

Yoseob smiled then looked up to his mom . “Yeah.. I will.”

“Ahh~~ I love my baby boy so much~!”

“I love teacher Doo~!”

 =====================================================================================

 

-in the next morning-

 

“Morning gikwangie~~~~” said yoseob in the sing sang voice. He walked to his desk which next to Gikwang’s desk. He swung his hips to the left and the right while humming a melody.

Gikwang who saw Yoseob weird attitude raise his eyebrow. “Morning yoseob, Whoa you look so happy today what’s with that smile?” asked Gikwang.

“Kekeke..  I dunno, but  I never felt this happy and excited before.” Yoseob smiled. ‘omo.. can I confess to him? Can I ? am I brave enough? Will he accept my feelings ? Uhh.. I wish nothing bad gonna happen.’ Prayed yoseob. He took a glance to his wristwatch. ‘5 more minutes and the class will start. Uhh.. why my heart beating so fast?! Calm down yoseob, calm down.’. “Yoseob.. are you okay?”

“yes. Why?”

“You sweat a lot, here take this and wipe your forehead.” Gikwang handed yoseob tissues.

“Umm.. thank you.” ‘aish.. the hell is wrong with me?’

 

 

“Good Morning Class.”

“Good morning Mr.Yoon.”

OMO! HE’S HERE!! MY LOVE, TEACHER DOO~!

 

 

 

========================================================================================================================

Comments are Love (┌‘⌣’ )┌┐( ‘⌣’ ┐)

So Comment please~