Part One

Expresso My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun POV

"Come on Joohyun just thirty more minutes and you're out of here", I whisper to myself as I stare at the clock for the thousandth time. Don't get me wrong, today's been a quiet day of work. Too quiet. Almost as if something or someone is about to ruin it all and I'm just trying to get out as soon as possible to avoid all that. The door rings signaling that a customer just came in cutting me off of my thoughts. 

"Why hello there pretty lady." Damn it. The intruder makes her way over to the counter with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes.

"Seulgi, please I'm on duty, so unless you're ordering something, go away."

"Why? Can't I admire a beauty like you?" Seulgi says with a smile on her face. I would've smacked that smirk off already if it weren't for the remaining customers.

"I'm warning you." 

"Fine, let me get a cup of coffee with you to come with it." She lets up. Sort of, allowing me to lower my guard and get to work.

"One cup of coffee by itself coming right up. I swear one day I'm banning you from this shop for good."

"But you won't cause you secretly love me." Ha, she wishes. Can Wendy hurry up with her bathroom break already, I shouldn't even be working the counter right now.

"You're annoying."

"You're annoying." I gasp, how dare she mock me! 

"That is not how I sound like." I see her shudder under my glare, however, her demeanor changes immediately and her fear is now replaced with a grin.

"No one could ever sound nor look as beautiful and majestic as you, my love" Yuck. she's giving me those lovey-dovey eyes again. A couple of seconds go by, and no one has said a word. I look anywhere except where Seulgi is, is it getting hot in her-"

"HA, you blushed." As I was about to retaliate the machine finishes filling Seulgi's cup with freshly brewed coffee.

"No, I wasn't, here's your ing coffee. Five bucks." I place her coffee in front of her and hold out my hand for her payment. 

"Damn, $5 for a damn coffee?! And it's black." Seulgi's eyes were wide, in my defense I don't price these things AND it's imported. Wendy's mom got it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter