Hyung... why you choose sungyeol??

Sulking Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun have 60 days more before he ended his enlistment and still, he feels there is still a long way to go. s are so busy nowadays and he doesn't have anyone to play with. His favorite hyung just make a comeback and was busy with all the promotions. Sungyeol and Dongwoo got cast into Drama and were busy with all the filming. Sungjong kept on getting MC offers and he doesn't even have time to call him.

It was weekend and Woohyun don't have any work to do plus he feel feverish since it already started the cold season. The first snow was yesterday and he was outside the whole day. His duty is to take care of elementary school students and yesterday they have a fire camp. The kids were really hyper and decide to play a lot with their Hyunie seongsaengnim. That makes Woohyun extra tired this weekend. He just wanna lay down on his bed and scrolling on his sns for the whole day. Once he opened his phone, inspirit keep on tagging him on Sungyu's balance game video. He feels so weird why he should be mad on that video. Inspirit keep on teasing him and said they he will get mad at sungyu.

"What video is that? I got a lot of tag thou? Should I watch it? why I feel scared to watch? " Woohyun kept on talking to himself before deciding to watch the video. Woohyun keeps on laughing along the video since he always gets true on his guessing. " Hyung really and open book to me, I know everything about him.... " He so proud on himself until the question is about....... 

 

on the video

"Nam Woohyun Vs Lee Sungyeol"

" Nam Woohyun vs Lee Sungyeol? ... Ah ... Lee Sungyeol?... ah wait ... Woohyun will be disappointed if he see this.. well he's in military now so Lee Sungyeol for now. "

 

Woohyun got really hurt at that moment. "Why hyung not choose me? why sungyeol? I'm not his favorite anymore?" .. Woohyun almost crying and he feel so down at the moment. He turn off all his device and sleep. 

 

Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol will have live broadcast in celebrating Chrismast. Since Woohyun is free Sunggyu decides to give a call to Woohyun while on live broadcast since that person really loves to be on broadcast and interact with his girlfriends.

 

"Why Woohyunie not answering his call? he on his off day right dongwoo? " the ask . Since yesterday woohyun has not answered any of his calls and it made him worried.

"Really? Maybe he has something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter