first.

Absquatulate.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Happy memories filled the two girls; running around in the park, smilling at each other, hearts full with love and desire. Jiyeon catched up with Hyunjung, letting herself be embraced in the latter's arms; both not wanting to let go. They looked each other and sealed the gap between their faces witha kiss on the lips, an adoring and passionate one.

Once their head parts, Hyunjung looked at the girl ever so lovingly. "Baby? Can't we first sit down on the matress? Aren't you hungry?" asked Hyunjung. The smaller girl nodded and took the initiative to sit down, while holding the older's hand, allowing them both to sit down. Jiyeon got the food ready as Hyunjung started at the sunset infront of them, grinning. "I hope we're always like this, baby." she said as she turned over to look at Jiyeon. "Of course! We'll do this from time to time! Just name the date then we can plan for it!" Jiyeon happily responded.

The couple kept on being lovey dovey, but are they always going to be like that? Will faith be in their hands to control? Or will faith be harsh on them? We don't know.

 

 

Few months pass by, everything seems normal. The couple were happy, they were inseparable. Until one day, Hyunjung started to feel.. ill. She was unsure about what's happening to her so she just let it pass by.

Then it became worse, and worse. She had to be brought in the hospital. As a worrying girlfriend she is, she didn't tell Jiyeon. Instead, she disguised it as being on a short vacation alone since she needed to unwind. Jiyeon understood, but felt off about it because knowing her girlfriend, she won't do that if she's not hiding something. Jiyeon just let it slide and not think about it.

Then time came, Jiyeon was called in the hospital because Hyunjung was in critical conditions. She was dropdead nervous and wasted no time to hurry. She went as fast as she could.

 

But, it was too late. 

 

The air in the hospital room was thick with the scent of antiseptic and the sound of machines beeping steadily. Jiyeon sat by the bedside, holding Hyunjung's hand tightly, praying for a miracle that she knew deep down would never come. They had been battling a terminal illness for months, and despite all the treatments and surgeries, their condition had only deteriorated. What's worse is that Jiyeon only knew about it now.

Jiyeon couldn't bear the thought of losing them. Hyunjung has been her partner, her confidant, her verything for years. Both of you had made so many memories together, shared so many laughs, and created a life that she thought was invincible. But now, as she watched her shallow breaths and pale complexion, she realized that nothing was permanent, not even her love.

The Kim's family and friends had all come to say their goodbyes, and Jiyeon could hear their muffled sobs from outside the door. She wanted to scream, to yell at the universe for taking away someone so kind and gentle, but instead, she stayed silent, holding back the tears that threatened to spill.

As the hours ticked by, you watched as their breathing became more and more labored. The doctors and nurses had done everything they could, but it was clear that their time was coming to an end. Jiyeon leaned in, whispering

Please log in to read the full chapter