finished.

i miss you, come home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been hours since Jimin last heard about her as she sits on the sofa in the middle of the night, frantically tapping her phone in anticipation of her girlfriend's response. The younger doesn't usually come home this late, if ever, she would make sure to inform her.

 

She was assured by Minjeong that she would simply go to Giselle's, but Giselle is also unreachable. Jimin also called Minjeong's other friends but to no avail, they are also unaware of her whereabouts.

 

So now, she can't help but to worry.

 

She persisted and attempted to call her once more. Fortunately, the younger answered.

 

 

 

 

 

Minjeong stretched her body up, she glanced at the clock, and widened her eyes, saying, " , it's late." She then checked her phone and, oh boy, there were a ton of missed calls and texts from her beloved girlfriend. As quickly as she could, she packed her belongings and got ready to leave.

 

"Oi Min! can you slow down, why are you in a rush anyway?" Giselle remarked sluggishly, massaging her eyes.

 

"It's already past midnight, unnie," she added, causing the older woman to halt and open her eyes as well, "what?", Giselle asked in disbelief.

 

"Yes, that's why I need to go home now. I didn't notify Jimin I'd be this late", she replied, taking her phone out from her pocket to call her girlfriend and was about to leave when the latter beat her to it. Giselle's gaze darted to Minjeong's phone, where she noticed the caller's name.

 

"You're a dead meat, pup," she murmured, turning her head to the younger and tapping her shoulder, shaking her head and chuckling. Minjeong simply hissed at her friend.

 

Clearing , she tapped the green button to answer the video call, revealing Jimin with a not-so-pleased expression. Minjeong tried her best to smile innocently.

 

"Hi love!" she said enthusiastically, trying to mask her unease.

 

Jimin simply glared at her and said, "I have been calling and texting you for god knows how many times yet you didn't respond even once!" Minjeong isn't exaggerating when she says she saw smoke coming out of her girlfriend's nose and ears...of course she was, "and it's in the middle of the night, where on earth are you?" Jimin added.

 

"Baby, please calm down? I'm still here with Giselle unnie, we were playing games that we lost track of time," she then angled her phone to show Giselle, who is now waving at the camera, "hey, ji! how are you? sorry we got caught up in the game", she then grinned sheepishly.

 

Jimin simply sighed, despite her obvious frustration, as her brows remained furrowed.

 

"I'm fine, Gi, and I hope you are as well", she responded with a small smile. She can't simply lash out at Giselle.

 

"Hey!" exclaimed Minjeong, "why are you so cool with Giselle?"

 

Giselle chuckled, "you're such a kid, Min, and it's unnie for you. I'm still older you know".

 

Minjeong jokingly looked at her with pointed eyes and pouted.

 

"Babe, let's just continue our conversation when I get inside the car, okay?" she says as she returns her gaze to the camera.

 

Minjeong then bids her companion farewell and walks towards where her car was parked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She took out her phone and face-timed her girl for the second time.

 

"Don't you know how worried I was? I thought something had happened to you!" Jimin said the moment she answered the phone.

 

"I'm very very veryyy sorry, baby. You see, I'm fine. Nothing bad happened. Please don't be mad anymore, yeah?", she pleaded truly, realizing how much stress she had given her girlfriend by making her worry, and she didn't want that. She only wants Jimin to enjoy the wonderful things in life, "I love you", she continued.

 

"You can't get me with your I love you Kim Minjeong”, Jimin stated, frowning and squinting somewhat.

 

Minjeong gave her puppy eyes and attempted various charming cutesy poses. Which she thought was very effective when Jimin's expression softened, the side of her lip slightly slid up. Clearly suppressing a smile.

 

"Alright, I love you too!", Jimin said sighing, "jeez, I couldn't even bring myself to be mad at you for long".

 

"That's because you love me!", Minjeong proudly said, flashing her idiotic broad grin.

 

Not opposing her girlfriend's statement, Jimin just shrugged, "yeah yeah, now stop and come home already. I'm going to give you a lot of talking".

 

Minjeong smirked as she placed her index finger under her chin and pretended to contemplate, "h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter