a little dose of love

a little dose of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yizhuo, it's just a common flu. I'll be alright after taking some over-the-counter medication, don't worry about me. And don't let Jimin know about it," Minjeong glares at her phone screen.

 

"Hey, it's not my fault I let slip the last time. You know how Jimin unnie can get when it comes to you." Yizhuo huffs loudly through the call. "She told me to let her know specifically if anything happens before she left this time though."

 

"You know she's just being paranoid. Besides, I don't want her to worry about me during her work trip. I'll be fine when she's back tomorrow anyway." Minjeong sighs, running her hand through her hair, feeling a headache coming.

 

"Well, I hope you feel better soon, unnie. Let me know if you need anything," Yizhuo offers.

 

Minjeong gave her a nod before hanging up. Ugh, she tries to breathe through her clogged nose, facing immense difficulty. But it's probably nothing a good night's sleep can't fix though. She hopes she will get well before Jimin comes back from her work trip. If not she will definitely get an earful from her wife about not taking good care of herself when she's not around. Well, at least tomorrow's the weekend.

 






















 

 

Minjeong wakes up to noises coming from the kitchen. She springs up, alert and her head throbs at the sudden action, causing her to wince. She lifts her covers and drags herself out of her bed, immediately regretting as she trembles, feeling chills in her body. She presses a hand to her forehead and feels it burning. She's feeling worse than the previous night. Pushing her discomfort aside, she looks around for something that can pass off as a weapon. Just then, she notices some luggage at the corner of the bedroom. She quickly opens their bedroom door to see a figure hunching over the stove.

 

"Jimin?" she croaks, her voice hoarse from the sore throat that was developing.

 

The said person turns and looks at her, surprised. "Did I wake you up?" Jimin doesn't give Minjeong enough response time before she's chiding, "why are you up? You should be back in bed, a sick person needs to rest." Jimin makes her way to her wife, trying to push her back to their room.

 

Minjeong allows herself to be pushed back and tucked into bed. "I thought your flight would only reach in the afternoon?"

 

"I wanted to surprise you by coming back early but guess what I was met with?" Jimin deadpans. "A sick puppy!"

 

"I'm not a puppy!" Minjeong protests weakly, letting out a cough.

 

"But you're definitely sick!" Jimin huffs and clicks her tongue. "I will save the nagging for later when you're feeling better. For now, you need to rest. I will wake you up when the tea is done."

 

"You're cooking?" Minjeong jokes weakly and she was met with a glare and a soft hit (it was really more of a pat) on her forehead.

 

"Brewing tea is hardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter