............

I S and J H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Sung came home late from a commitment when he found Ji Hyo sitting in the middle of their living room facing the open windows, lights were off. In Sung shook his head and tiptoed towards his girlfriend of five years and kissed her . “Hey, what are you doing here? “ he asked taking a seat beside her.

Ji Hyo turned and smiled and squeezes his hand. “ Hi. How was your meeting? Did you eat? “ she asked back. In Sung cup her face “ I love you. I know you are having a hard time. I am just here” and hugged her. “ I know Babe. Thank you for all the support and understanding.”

She’s been under so much stress the past few weeks with her agency. Although she followed all the schedules given to her but still it was starting to take a toll on her. There were projects she wanted to start but have to beg off since there was issues that need to be dealt with. She’s been going on fan meets to reach out to fans that she deeply cares that wanted to see her in movies and new series. She wanted to please them but didn’t want to jeopardize her staff as well who’s been with her for a long time.

“ What are your plans?” In Sung ask “ I talked with my parents today and they agreed with me. I went to see the lawyers.”. In Sung looked at Ji Hyo intently and nod. “Finally. It’s about time you make the move, Seong-Im.” “ I felt so bad for my staff working so hard and this is how they are treated.” “What about you? Have you thought about yourself also? You work hard,too.. “ “ I know that but I feel bad for them and others in the company” “ May I say something, Babe? And, please listen carefully, okey?” In Sung said looking straight to Ji Hyo. They both face each other now, Ji Hyo staring at her boyfriend.

 

“ You are Song Ji Hyo. You are not just any person in this business. You have proven yourself too many times how capable you are in more ways than one. You have established your name through hard work and dedication. And people know that. You are never afraid to show them who you are, bare face, angry, your adventurous side, being Mong, everything! And people love you for that. They never left and in fact they are growing each day. And when they find this out I am sure they will be angry but they will never leave your side. I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter