Jo's family?!

Creepypasta

(This chapter has a run in with people Joyoung does not like. It's basically just a meet Joyoung's family chapter)

 

Joyoung and Dollmaker had returned to the mansion,Dr.Smiley stayed behind after saying he had somethings to do. What surprised the two was that there was a girl and two others standing at the door. "Jo,do you know them?" Dollmaker asked as he noticed how Joyoung tensed up,trying not to let his anger get the better of him. "You could say that." He growled out,running his fingers through his grayish blonde hair revealing nearly totally white eyes. His eyes were almost the same as Herobrine. Right now there stood the three people that Joyoung didn't want to see again,Dollmaker made his way onto the porch with Joyoung levitating behind him. "Um...Who are you? And why are you here?"He asked as he signaled Joyoung to go and get Slenderman. "We are looking for our son" The man said,voice filled with concern but the woman and girl showed none. "Just tells us where he is" the lady sneered at Dollmaker. The doors to the mansion opened just in time as Jeff walked out with Slender behind him. "You okay,Dollmaker?" The proxy asked,considered about his friend. The lady and girl recognized Joyoung and basically yelled at him that he has to return home. "I am home" He snarled before disappearing and reappearing in front of them. "Son,I'm glad you found a safe place to stay. But next time please tell me,alright?" His father asked. "I promise,appa." He nodded,grinning. Slenderman was basically standing in front of the two women,his father said that they had to go but he hoped Joyoung would visit once in a while. The proxy agreed to visit and waved as his father and the other two walked away. "Mind explaining,Joyoung?" Slenderman asked causing the proxy to jolt. "That was my appa....my stepmother and sister. Can I go get some sleep?" He asked as Slender nodded. Joyoung levitating up the stairs to sleep,Dollmaker and Slender went in the mansion.

 

To be continued..

 

(Joyoung's sister is the girl from the store. He has a bond with his dad while he has no relations with his mother or sister basically because they are his Step mother and Step sister)