Sushow

Sushow

Super Shows are incredible. Yesung loved them. Meeting with fans, having fun with members on stage and seeing their friends and family in the audience has always been a highlight of the concert.

 

 

 

This encore ended well. All members were safe, mostly healthy, sad that the 9th journey was ending, but also happy. They had a quick dinner with everybody, some drinks and were now heading home. Yesung rode with Kyuhyun. They lived together for years now and it was an inside secret. 

 

 

 

The moment a couple entered their apartment hand in hand, they felt the exhaustion. Work, practice and the concerts actually took a toll on them. All they wanted was to wash up and sleep. But first, they needed some time to themselves. They sat down on a couch and cuddled. Yesung placed his head on Kyu's chest, hugging him tightly. Kyu rested his chin on his hyung's head and breathed deeply. 

 

 

 

This moment was their small paradise. They're together, not having to rush, just being close to each other, feeling their hearts beat in unison. That's their way of getting recharged and having the strength to face another challenge and a day. 

 

They had no idea how much time had passed, but they were getting sleepy, so Kyuhyun gently stood up and helped Yesung to do as well. The older looked his partner deep into his eyes and felt the love filling him deep inside. He cocked his head, stood on his toes and kissed the younger man. 

 

They both knew it was not enough. Kyu just smirked and took Yeye's hand in his, leading them to the shower. Although it was late already, they had to use the recharged energy and maknae knew exactly how to do it. 

 

Thank God we had the apartment soundproofed - they both thought. 

 

~The end~