Between Now and Never

Between Now and Never
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

B.I sat alone in the bustling concert hall, surrounded by the sounds of last-minute preparations and murmured conversations.

 

He had been through a lot over the past years, from controversies to hiatuses. He wanted everything to be perfect for his fans, who had stuck by him through thick and thin. A sense of excitement bubbled up inside him as he scanned the setlist for the hundredth time. 

 

Suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket, and he pulled it out to see a message from Hayi, one of his closest friends and fellow artists who was set to perform as a guest at his concert. It was a response to his earlier message.

 

“Excited for tomorrow!!! See you!!”

 

He smiled to himself, feeling a warmth spread through his chest. He quickly typed a response, thanking her for agreeing to perform and promising that they would put on an unforgettable show together.

 

“B.I-sshi?” his manager said, poking his head into the room, and interrupting B.I’s thoughts.

 

“We need to start wrapping things up. You need to rest," he said. 

 

B.I nodded and stood up, straightening his clothes and taking a deep breath.

 

Tomorrow was going to be a big day, and he was ready for it.

 

 

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

 

 

Hayi sat in front of the mirror, humming ‘Daydream’ to herself with her eyes closed as the makeup artist carefully applied the finishing touches to her look. 

 

Just as she opened her eyes, she heard the door creak open.

 

She turned to face the door and saw B.I enter, dressed casually, wearing a simple black shirt and jeans, his neck was adorned with a silver chain necklace and a few rings on his fingers.

 

The makeup artist, stylist, and manager all looked up and exchanged a knowing glance before quietly excusing themselves. 

 

As B.I approached, he gave them a small nod of acknowledgment and closed the door behind him.

 

It was no secret in the industry — B.I and Hayi always had a special connection, something that went beyond mere friendship, but they had never acted on it. Their undeniable chemistry on stage always sparked whispers of

Please log in to read the full chapter