Untitled..Unfinished

Untitled..Unfinished
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zo In Sung woke up without Ji Hyo beside him. The bedside clock says 7:30 am. He got up to check the comfort room but didn’t find Jo Hyo there and decided to go out from their bedroom. It was still too early for Ji Hyo to wake up considering she finished late filming for her latest project. She should still be sleeping since Running Man filming will start after lunch. And then he remembered today is Lee Kwang Soo’s last day in the variety show. He found Ji Hyo sleeping in the couch holding a big giraffe plushy. He smiled and stared at his girlfriend of four years, he ruffled her hair to wake her up but she didn’t stir. He kissed her in the forehead and let her be and decided to prepare breakfast instead. It will be a long emotional day for her and he wants her to be fed well.

 

Ever since they started dating In Sung had always taken care of Ji Hyo well and vice versa. Though the relationship remains to be low-key and they haven’t even confirmed anything. The press and the fans didn’t need it anymore, they’ve been seen together during trips abroad and sometimes when they go out with friends or on their own doing some errands. Fans had some mixed reactions when they were starting but eventually let them be. In Sung remained to be very protective of Ji Hyo ever since they started to get to know each other in a movie they did years ago and more so when they started dating. And today will be a sad day for her because of Kwang Soo leaving Running Man after 11 years. Kwang Soo who is one of the closest people of Ji Hyo in the show and who is like a younger brother to her and who also happens to be In Sung’s close friend. He remembered few months back when Ji Hyo surprised him while he was working outside Seoul on a rainy night, drove alone because she found out about their friend’s decision to step down from the show and he wasn’t around.

 

Zo In Sung is fidgety after receiving Kwang Soo’s message. He needs a few minutes before he can act on it. He knew this is going to happen but not at this time when he is away and will not be able to appease his girlfriend knowing how upset she is now. He probably can drive to Seoul after the filming is over but he knows it will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter