My One And Only Girl

You Are My Sunshine

"Oppa, how do I look?" Hoon's sunshine smiled at him while wearing a white summer straw hat. He laughed at her cute expression.

"You look beautiful, jagiya." He smiled. She laughed when he took the summer hat and put it on his head. "Cute, arent I?" She rolled her eyes.

"A bit." She finally agreed. They laughed. After paying whatever they bought at the cashier, they head out of the store. Hoon still cant believe it, his dream girl is taking a vacation with him, at Nami Island, one of the most beautiful places of Korea. They started to stroll back to their chalet. His sunshine put on her hat because the summer blaze is totally hitting on them. 

"Oppa... how much longer?" She whinned. Hoon squeezed her hand.

"Not long, sunshine. About 2 miles away." Her eyes widened.

"Two miles??"

"Well, we did went here by that tour bus, right?" He said. She sighed as they kept walking. 

"I'm tired, oppa..." She winned. They stopped walking. Hoon looked at her beautiful sea blue eyes. 

"Get on my back. I'll carry you to our hotel." He said thoughtfully while lowering himself. She gladly hugged his neck as he held her feet with his arms. "Not long now, sunshine. We'll be back at our hotel," Hoon assured her. He could hear her yawn. 

"Oppa... why do you call me your sunshine?" She sleepily asked. Hoon didnt asnwer it until he could hear her soft snores. 

"Because.." He turned his head and saw her peaceful sleeping face. "... you are my sunshine."

(...)

"Ahh, I'm so tired." Hoon cried as they arrived at thier chalet. It was almost evening now, and theres a soft summer breeze outside. Hoon headed out to the balcony and slumped on the lazy chairs they had there. 

"Here, oppa," She gave her boyfriend a can of cold drink. He gladly took it.

"I never knew you would be so heavy," Hoon suddenly commented. She pouted.

"Hey!" She punched Hoon's arm playfully. Hoon laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Nawww... dont pout like that.." Hoon said when he saw his sunshune pout. "Please?" She crossed her arms on her chest and walked away. Hoon sighed. He could hear that she was mumbling something on the bed. Hoon, being the gentleman he is, stood up and went to the bed. His sunshine was texting someone and was ignoring him. Hoon hugged her from behind. 

"Oppa, let go." She tried to push Hoon's hand away from her. But of course, Hoon was too strong. He coninued hugging her.

"Forgive me, and then I'll let go."

"Fine, I forgive you." She said finally after seeing theres no use struggling with Hoon, since he was strong. 

"Kiss me first." Hoon said, moving his face next to his sunshine's. Her eyes widened. "Kiss me if you really forgive me." She pecked him on his lips. Hoon grinned and let her go. "Jagiya..."

"Ne?"

"Lets go to the beach tonight."

"Wae? Its going to be dark."

"We'll bring the torch light. Its about time we hang out somewhere else together." Hoon made up an excuse. His sunshine finally agreed. 

(..)

"Oppa, hurry up!" She cheered on Hoon when he struggled with the heavy picnic basket. "Yay, you made it!" She smiled with her cutest smile ever. Hoon, seeing it, forgot about his tiredness, or the fact that his back was aching. With the help from his sunshine, they laid out the blanket and food. 

"Say ahh~" She said while holding a fork of spaghetti. Hoon opened his mouth wide. She giggled when she saw Hoon slurped the spaghetti and spluttered the sauce everywhere on his mouth. She wiped it with a tissue. 

"My turn." Hoon sang as he picked up a chocolate-coated strawberry. She opened and the sweet covered fruit entered . After enjoying lots of food, they packed it up and cuddled together on the blanket. The full moon casting a soft glow in the night sky made her abit sleepy. She let out a big yawn and cuddled to Hoon closer. 

"Hmm.. oppa, you are so warm." She said as the cold night wind blew past them. Hoon held her close up to his face. He looked at her cherry- coloured lips, her sea blue eyes and her cute gesture. He never thought he would find someone as perfect as her. Hoon leaned down, bringing his lips closer to his. 

"Sunshine...." he softly whispered. When she glanced up, she accidently crashed her lips on Hoon's. She didnt break it though. She kissed him back. Hoon broke up the kiss. She cuddled back beside him.

"Oppa..."

"Yeah?"

"You still havent answered my question." Hoon raised his right eyebrow.

"Oh? Which one?"

"Why do you call me your sunshine?"

"Because..." Hoon cuddled her closer. "... you are the sunshine to my life." He said and kissed her again. 

__________________________________________________________________________

HEY THERE!!!! Finally my second one-shot is done. I found out that writing a sad story is easier than doing a happy one.... FORGIVE ME FOR MY SPELLING ERRORS. I saw it, but i'm just too darn lazy to correct it. 

See this pic. I went like 'AWWWWWWWWW' when i saw it:

See ya guys! ^_~

Oh and.... I am about to make an Eli fic... Should it be a happy one... or a sad one..???