Wrong Move

Wrong Move
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina loves to hear thunder sounds. There is nothing that makes her more relaxed. She usually listens to the sound when she needs to calm down or when she feels a little stressed.

With the upcoming Unit Debut with Momo and Sana, a lot of things were going on inside her mind, and she needed to balance everything.

 

 

Today they only had a meeting which gave Mina the chance to relax for the rest of the day. Right now she was just wearing her headphones, listening to the sound of Thunder and rain while looking out of the window.

 

Dahyun was still at her shoot while Sana was in the living room, watching the newest episode of a Drama she fell in love with.

 

It was a perfect day until Sana got into the room, wanting to show Mina one of the OST Songs from the Drama.

Sana the speaker in their room, wanting the sound to be better.

 

However, it wasn't her music to be heard.

 

It was Mina's phone who accidentally connected with the speaker which was on a high volume.

 

Sana got shocked by the sounds since she is afraid of Thunder and heavy rain. Mina quickly pressed the stop button, but the damage was already done. Sana was crying, rolled together into a little ball on the floor.

 

Mina got up and rushed to her girlfriend, caressing her back while trying to take her hands away from her ears. When she was able to do it, she moved Sana's chin up to make her look at her

 

 

"It's over. Nothing will hurt you"

she then whispered, caressing her cheek, and wiping the tears away.

 

 

Mina then took her hands to lead her to the bed, cuddling her close. She was glad to feel Sana calming down, but she also felt guilty. Seeing Sana like this is rare.

Her usually bright and flirty Sana got scared because of her mistake. The older girl told her that it isn't her fault, but Mina still wanted to stay cuddled close to her girlfriend just to make sure.

 

The two exchanged a few kisses and Sana told Mina about her Drama to distract herself a little from what happened a few minutes ago.

 

 

Two hours later and their youngest girlfriend got home.

Dahyun got inside the room, smiling when she saw her girlfriends cuddled together.

 

 

 

 

"Awwww what do my eyes see right now? Two cuties snuggled together"

she said before lifting her phone to take a couple of pictures of them.

 

 

When she saw Mina frowning in the picture and Sana pouting she had to chuckle before noticing that her oldest girlfriend's eyes were puffy.

 

She looked up at them with a frown

 

 

"Did you cry Sana-chan?"

she asked moving closer and sitting on the edge of their bed, putting a hand on her leg.

 

The older girl blushed lightly and nuzzled her face in the crock of Mina's neck

 

 

"She did, but it's fine now"

the younger Japanese explained.

 

 

Dahyun nodded, knowing that she shouldn't ask further, or Sana could be crying again. She then scooted more onto the bed and hugged Sana from behind, moving her arm around her body, to intertwine her fingers with Mina. She then left a peck on Sana's shoulder before closing her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter