Instagram Jealousy

Instagram Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was lurking on Instagram, sprawled on his bed. He was bored, and all of his friends were occupied, so he doesn't have anyone to hang out with. His boyfriend was also not available, since he's out with Eunhyuk, celebrating the latter's birthday. He wanted to join them at first, but he'd thought that the fans might just label him as a "er".

 
Eventhough he should already be used to Donghae and Eunhyuk's "closeness" by now, sometimes he still can't help but feel a little jealous whenever he see the two of them doing fanservice.
While scrolling through his ig feed, he suddenly saw that his boyfriend posted a photo with Eunhyuk, greeting him on his birthday.

Happy birthday to E lunch time

A slight bitter feeling crept up to his chest upon seeing the post. Did his boyfriend really have to post their pic together, celebrating Eunhyuk's birthday? He's so positive that their shippers will just continue to think of them as a couple.


A clever idea came up to him. He decided he needed to give his boyfriend a taste of his own medicine. You may call him petty and childish, but he just wanted to tease and make his boyfriend feel jealous too. 


***


He just got home from Lee Seunggi's wedding, when he decided it's time to put his plan into action. Since that day was also Siwon's birthday, he'd thought of also posting something for him, to make Donghae jealous. 


He went to his phone gallery to find a picture of him and Siwon that he can post. Although he wanted to get back at his boyfriend, he doesn't intend to make him extremely jealous, so he just chose the photos of him and Siwon that also included Donghae. 


People might not notice it since they're very good friends, but Donghae can really be jealous of Siwon. Considering the fact that Siwon had harbored some feelings for him and also courted him before, he can't blame Donghae if he feels that way towards the former. 


After thinking of a caption, he posted the photos,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter