Chapter 8: Kun's Gift

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun was ecstatic when he finally saved enough money to buy Yura a special edition book signed by her favorite author. He went through great lengths to get it signed and even wrapped it up nicely with a bow. But when he gave it to Yura at school, her face fell. She explained that she already had a signed copy of that book and felt bad that Kun had spent so much money on it. Kun felt lost and disappointed. He thought that he had finally found the perfect gift for Yura, but now it seemed like it wasn't good enough.

The following weekend, Yura invited Kun to a party at her friend's house. Kun was nervous but excited to spend time with Yura outside of school. When they arrived, Kun felt out of place. Everyone at the party seemed to be from wealthy families, and Kun couldn't help but feel self-conscious about his own financial situation.

As the night went on, Kun found himself feeling more and more left out. Yura was chatting and laughing with her friends, and Kun didn't know what to say or how to fit in. He felt like he didn't belong there and that Yura deserved someone who could provide her with the lavish lifestyle that she was used to.

At the end of the night, Yura noticed that Kun was acting distant and asked him if he was okay. Kun hesitated but eventually told her how he was feeling. He explained that he felt like he couldn't give her the things that she wanted and that he was afraid that he wasn't good enough for her. Yura was taken aback by Kun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter