The Feud

The Feud
Please log in to read the full chapter


Kazuha and Yunjin were enemies in the entertainment industry. They had debuted around the same time, but their careers had taken different paths. Kazuha was a singer-songwriter who had a loyal fanbase and a reputation for being authentic and passionate. She wrote and composed her own songs, and performed them with her guitar and her soulful voice. She had won several awards for her music, and was praised for her talent and originality. Yunjin was an actress who had starred in several blockbuster movies and dramas, and was known for being versatile and charismatic. She could play any role, from a sweet heroine to a fierce villainess, and captivate the audience with her expressions and emotions. She had also won several awards for her acting, and was admired for her skill and beauty.

 

They had never met in person, but they had always been at odds with each other. They had different styles, different opinions, and different values. Kazuha was a free spirit who valued creativity and honesty. She didn't care about fame or money, as long as she could express herself through her music. She didn't follow trends or rules, and often spoke her mind without filter. Yunjin was a perfectionist who valued professionalism and discipline. She cared about her image and reputation, and worked hard to maintain them. She followed the standards and expectations of the industry, and often kept her thoughts to herself.

They had also exchanged some harsh words and insults on social media, fueling the speculation that they despised each other. It all started when Kazuha criticized one of Yunjin's movies for being cliché and boring. Yunjin retaliated by mocking Kazuha's songs for being repetitive and cheesy.

 

They continued to throw shade at each other whenever they had the chance, making headlines and trending topics. Their fans also joined the fray, defending their idols and attacking their rivals.

But fate had other plans for them. One day, they received an offer to co-host a popular variety show. The producer was a famous TV personality who had a knack for creating buzz and controversy. The concept was to pair up two celebrities who had a history of conflict and make them work together on various challenges and games. The show was meant to be fun and entertaining, but also provocative and daring. It was an opportunity that neither of them could refuse.

They agreed to do the show, but they also agreed to make it clear that they were not friends. They only interacted when they had to film their segments, and they avoided eye contact and small talk. They acted professionally,

Please log in to read the full chapter