1. love talks and ribbons

what if (i dont know exactly what i want but i know you're included)
Please log in to read the full chapter


 

“Ah, what a perfect day to be in love–”


“Continue that sentence and I’ll ing chokeslam you to the deepest core of the earth.”

 

Hitomi, our dearest protagonist of this abomination of a story, sat there. Completely ignoring two people at her back expressing their views on love their own way. She legit did not give a , let alone have her own opinions.

 

Don’t worry, she’s already used to them being noisy.

 

Of course, the setting of this story is in high school, (just like most of the romance stories you read if they aren’t josei tagged) with her sitting near the classroom’s window and looking outside just to see something interesting if there is any.

 

And by the way, her two friends are Yabuki Nako (the one who has negative opinions when it comes to the topics of love) and Okada Nana (the one who is Nako’s enemy when talking about love and prefers to be called Naachan). Hitomi just doesn’t know how the three of them even get along. And how did she even manage to grab the both of them when she’s shy as ? Maybe it’s the natural course of life where introverts get automatically adopted by extroverts because their friendship happened very smoothly. She long accepted her reality of being with an overly optimistic person and an overly pessimistic hot-headed gremlin.

 

One thing about Nako is that her heart got immensely broken by someone way, way back. Hitomi still doesn’t know who they are though. Her friend won’t spill her the name and that’s okay. She respects Nako even when she’s a piece of sometimes.

 

Meanwhile Naachan….. Literally no one since birth. Poor her.

 

After a while, a teacher came in and so the banters finally stopped. At last, some peace in this cursed room.

 

Hitomi did what a decent student would do in class.


 

-----------

 



Outside the classroom was a different kind of chaos. Multiple students of different kinds go crazy anywhere and everywhere. Hitomi timidly walked to the cafeteria, leaving her two friends behind for some business.

 

Soba sandwiches.

 

Despite the number of students wanting to get a single piece of that absolute masterpiece, Hitomi used her ultra-introverted sneak ability. No one noticed this young woman inserting herself inside the sea of people and she felt like doing Kuroko’s signature skill misdirection.

 

Not even making eye contact, she ordered shyly. The person behind the counter receiving her order almost missed it if he didn’t focus on her due to the background noise. Thankfully he was already experienced dealing with a kid like Hitomi since he has been taking her orders for three years now.


Knowing Hitomi’s about to graduate this year, he’s definitely gonna miss this quiet kid. She’s like his niece and seeing how she’s already grown so much made him proud.


“Here, I added some extra soba for you,” He smiled as he handed the sandwich to her, he even heard her small thank you after paying, “Take care of yourself, alright?”


For the first time today, Hitomi made an eye contact with this uncle, her eyes lightened up, “Thank you.”

 

She left the place with her looking at the food with stars in her eyes.

 

Hitomi felt really, really happy. That uncle was really kind to her. Now she feels bad for not remembering his name out of respect.

 

But for now, she has to devour this piece of food.


 

-----------


 

Hitomi keeps on forgetting that she’s not in Japan. She’s with her Japanese friends with a Japanese looking school (aesthetic 100 too) and the food…. THE FOOD.

 

The school festival got everyone’s asses for good. Otakus and weebs went out of the entire student body and took over the entire high school since the concept was Japanese culture and well, it does seem quite nice. Except for the terrible attempts of speaking nihongo but the rest were fine.

 

The student council president, Choi Yena proposed the idea and so the rest of the paperworks were immediately dealt with by the help of the secretary Kim Chaewon. Miyawaki Sakura’s family is one of the major shareholders of this school so the finances were no problem.

 

And how did she know all of this?

 

Yabuki Nako is a member of the student council. And Nako told her everything.

 

How?

 

She doesn’t know.

 

Maybe this girl punched all of those who dared to go against her or something.

 

“I’m so bored to death! Hiichan let’s wander around the stalls, maybe we can see something interesting.” Naachan grabbed one of her arms and dragged her outside their classroom.

 

“Nako’s not even here yet.” She said, but she doesn’t mind getting dragged out. “I’ll just text her to follow us later then.” Naachan squealed in delight.

 

The stalls were the typical stuff you get to see at every festival and so they tried most of them. Naachan did all the talking as expected. Hitomi won’t waste her saliva when her friend is here

Please log in to read the full chapter