The Returns

Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as he left the airport, he went straight to the place mentioned by the brother. He came back with hope and determination. To get her back. To have her back. 
 

He walk pass the door as he look at the girl behind the counter. He misses her. So much that he's smiling on his own while looking at the face. Finally, after 8 years, he got to see her, himself. Not through the photo sent to him nor through the social media like he always did for all those years they were apart. 
 

He walk near the counter. His eyes never left that sweet face. 
 

"Yes, can i get your order, si--"

There was silence between them. He was smiling brightly to her as she gave him a glare. She was shock at first, obviously. But her expression later on is very easy to read. She hate his guts. 
 

"What do you want?" She asked as she busied herself looking onto the screen to take his order. 
 

"Latte. As usual"

Instead of saying anything, she just get his order done while he's staring at her. She knows that and it really bother her so much that she feels like throwing the hot latte to his face. Placing the lid to his latte, she finally handles it to him and stated the price. 
 

"When will you get off works?"  He asked her while handling her the money and smiles. She rolled her eyes as she never answers him but giving him his change. 
 

"Yoora-ah--"

"There's a line behind you. I would be so grateful if you could move and let this business run as usual please" she said without even looking at his face. He went out of the line but still standing around the counter while he saw her giving others her sweet smile while taking orders and he chuckles.

'Just as we expected it to be, hyung' he says to himself with a smirk.

He seated himseld closed to the counter as he waited for her. Obviously he didnt know the exact time she get off works but waiting is all he could do. 


After almost three hours of waiting, he finally saw her walk out from behind the counter with her jackets and handbag to finally left the cafe and he quickly followed her from behind and just when he was about to reach out to her hand, she stop and turn around leaving him speechless and stunned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter