Continuation

Cuddle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul sat on the couch with Leeteuk curled up on his lap, feeling a pang of guilt for initially declining Leeteuk's request for cuddles. Heechul had always prided himself on being tough and independent, but seeing Leeteuk so vulnerable and ill had softened his heart.

 

Heechul Leeteuk's hair gently, wanting to make him as cozy as possible. Leeteuk sighed contentedly as he rubbed his cheek against Heechul's chest, clearly enjoying the warmth and comfort of Heechul's embrace.

 

Heechul couldn't help but think about how much Leeteuk meant to him as they sat there in silence. They had gone through a lot together, from their days as trainees to their current roles as members of the legendary group Super Junior. Heechul knew he would do anything for Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk shifted slightly and opened his eyes after a few moments. Heechul received a weak smile from him. "Thank you for looking after me, Heechul," he said softly. "I know I can be annoying sometimes."

 

Heechul smirked. "You're always annoying, Teukie," he teased, but his voice was warm, indicating how much he cared.

 

Leeteuk smiled and snuggled closer to Heechul, his head resting on his chest. Heechul's heart rate increased as Leeteuk's body pressed against his own, but he tried to ignore the sensation. After all, they were just friends.

 

Heechul and Leeteuk stayed wrapped up in each other's arms for hours, watchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter